🔥Seventeen 1/2🔥

♠️Dolan♠️

It's not that I didn't want to tell Alaya. It's that I don't want her to help me, because I know she will try to help me find...... What ever I am looking for.

"Whats the worst that can happen?" Zeke asked me. The worst that could possibly happen? Well, she will help me, and insist that I will find someone in this so called town.

"Everything." Seth groans and rolls his eyes at me. I known I am stubborn but this is who I am. No one can change that.

"Dude, Alaya can really help. She won't try to get with you. This may sound cheesy but, she isn't like any other girl." Yea that was super cheesy.

Something that Alaya had told me last night keeps replaying in my head, as if it has a stronger meaning to it than I think it does.

But not forever.  I only live 100 years, then I am gone.

But did it really meaning something more? Was she trying to tell me something that I am just missing? No, Dolan McCrea does not miss something like this. But who knows? There is always a first for everything.

"No, I don't need her help. And she is stupid if she thinks I would find it in this Ghost town." I growl at them. And they both scoff at me, acting as if they know something. Knowing them, they do know some thing that I don't.

♠️Zeke♠️

{When Dolan had left Alaya's house. Also I didn't include this part in Alaya's POV}

"I don't get it, Zeke." Alaya told me. What did she not get? The part I was gonna whisper to her..... or the part of why he didn't want me to tell her?

"Get what?" I ask her. She groans out of annoyance and I mentally die inside knowing I'm about to get killed by her.

"I don't get why Dolan has to get so mad. There are things in this world that I have lost, and I will never find. Like my mom. My dad. My-" she cut her self off and looked away.

Is she okay... should I ask her? I don't even know how the girl body and emotions work, wait. That first part is a lie. I know how the girl body works.

"Um... Never mind." Okay, so maybe she isn't okay.

"Me and Seth are gonna go find Dolan." I told her and she just nodded.

We walked out and went to Dolan. He was frustrated. So we didn't bother to ask, because we obviously know what was wrong. This may sound cliché but, he can't find love. All the girls at this school just wanna screw and screw and screw. Then say bye bye.

♠️Alaya♠️

It makes me frustrated that Dolan won't tell me what is wrong.

All this frustration just makes me want to go to the forest. And so what did I do? I went to the forest. I also brought my book and journal.

Dear Diary,
I know that all Dolan wants to find is the L word. Love. But I think I may know why he can't. He is too stubborn to actually try to find the one he wants and needs. Also maybe he is in need of a girl that is capable to make him happy. But who? I believe that he can in this Town. Maybe she has been there, and he hasn't even realized.

"Alaya......."

Authors Note

I suck.. I suck at writing and I am sorry. I wont be ending this any time soon, however I will leave you in this suspense of this cliff hanger.
Go read my other books on my other account, sassy_squad the books on there are better, but not really. Go read them I'd you want. :)

So this is chapter is half of 17.

Question: So who do you think is right behind her reading what she was writing?