🔥Fourteen🔥

♠️Alaya♠️

Today is Friday, meaning I am not supposed to go to the school for the Haunted House Party. HHP. I really want to go because Adele and Marli are going, and they consisted on me going. So I guess I will. It starts on six in the afternoon, so I will get ready at 5:30. I have a black feathered mask.

Where is my bra? I need it for tonight! No, it's not in my drawers, it's not. It's not in my closet. I hear Cindy panting and I look back and she has it it her mouth. Your kidding me right?

"Cindy! Give it." I say, she runs down the hall and to the living room.

This is literal bull..!!!! I have other bra's but this one is my favorite. Black lace like whaaaaa.?? I chase Cindy not looking were I am going. She runs around the house and I smal into a literal brick wall. Ouch.

"Ouch.." I mumble to my self. I look up and I see a familiar face. Zeke. Why was he here? How did he know my address? He reaches his hand out, offering to help me up.

I see Cindy sitting next to me with. My. Bra in her mouth. I feel my cheeks heat up because how can you not?

"Zeke? What are you doing here?" I ask him, while rubbing my head. He smiles and looks down at Cindy and I blush even more, if that was even possible. Oh right, it is because he sees my dog holding my bra in her mouth.

"To keep you company since you aren't going to the Haunted House Party. Duhhh." He says in a girly voice. I chuckle a little. Ugh! He is ruining my chance of sneaking over there. Grr

"No, I am going." He rolls his eyes very dramatically and goes down to my height. I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"No your not." Why can't I..? Not like I am gonna get murdered. I mean no one will even see me because I have a mask on.

"You can't stop me." I look at the time and it's five. "Oh wow look at the time! I need to get ready!" I run up to my room, leaving him without saying a word.

I see the dress that is dark blue almost black, that shows a little cleavage, which I don't like, but it goes down to the floor so I have to wear short heels.
I am curling my hair, and I will do my eyelashes.

I strip off all my clothes so all I am left in my underwear and bra. I still haven't gotten my favorite bra from Cindy. Oh god. I slip on the dress that hugs my curves, mhm, this dress is long. I need the small heels. Why does this dress have to be strapless!?

"Nice dress." I jump and look back and Zeke was there. He didn't see me getting dressed did he...

"You didn't see me getting dressed, did you..?" I say nervously. I mean I don't want someone that isn't my boyfriend to see me in my bra and underwear.

Not like I would ever get a boyfriend, but still, you get the analogy.

"No, I just walked in, I mean I did see your back but that's all." I sighed of relief, thank God. I didn't want him to see me like, uh, yea. "But your not going Alaya. Just please dont." You know what I live about this dress? It's like belle's sleeves. It goes lower, like it doesn't go on my shoulders, it goes lower than that.

"Oh yes I am, and would you look at that? It's time for me to go." No it wasn't, I was just gonna head downstairs to see Cindy before I leave.