Chapter teaser

*because it's gonna take so long before i find the motivation and inspiration to update*

I walked back to the concert hall, almost dancing. I had not felt this light and happy, not since the fire. Actually, not even ever since we arrived in Italy. Mika's magic...

Because I didn't really know where to go I decided to walk to the side of the hall, hoping to find more fans there. But I got stopped in my tracks by someone calling my name. "Jane! Jane!" I turned around, and oh horror, there stood Chiara together with two of her friends. They all had heavy make-up on and Chiara was even wearing very high heels. How did she manage to not die on those?? She waved at me and gestured for me to come stand with them. Sighing, I trudged over towards them. Chiara hugged me, as if we were best friends, and introduced me to the other girls: Maria and Elena. "So, what are you up to?" she asked me. "Are you here on your own?" I shook my head and told them about Veronica and that I wanted to wait for Mika to give him my drawing and letter. Chiara smiled, "can I see the drawing?" I reluctantly agreed and showed it to them. It was a realistic portrait of Melachi and Amira, wearing flower crowns on their heads. I thought Mika would like that, because he loved his dogs more than anything and he also liked to dress them up. Who knows, maybe this drawing could serve as an inspiration! Chiara and the girls all complimented me and told me that it was a very good drawing. "I wish I could draw like you!" Chiara exclaimed. "But I wouldn't draw his dogs, I would draw his heavenly body, with all the sexy details, oh yes." The other girls swooned over this idea and I swear I almost had to throw up. Unfortunately for me, they continued. "Oh and the way he looked in that SHIRT tonight! Dio mio!" drooled Elena, her eyes almost turning into hearts, like with those emojis. "I wish he would have taken it off," Maria giggled. I sighed and tried my best not to roll my eyes. "What did you think, Jane?" Chiara asked me. "I think he sang very well and his performance was great" I replied discreetly. "Oh come on Jane," Chiara poked me, "surely you enjoyed his body too. Don't we all dream of a man like him? Say, I know someone who works here and he might be able to get us to Mika tonight. I can't believe that within a few hours I might actually be touching him! I will give him a very tight hug and maybe ask him to give me a kiss. On the cheek, of course, but if I turn my head a little..." the other girls giggled and blushed. I was very much in doubt now. On the one hand, I wanted to leave these groupies as soon as possible. On the other hand, if they could get me to Mika... however it could also very well be that Chiara was just bluffing/bragging and that her connections with whoever inside were not actually that helpful. When I saw some people that I had talked to earlier in the front row, I decided to just go up to them and said goodbye to Chiara and her friends. 

*end of teaser* 

I swear this is the chapter in which Jane will meet Mika, but I want to make it as spectacular as possible, so I need time! And I'm so busy, ugh. Really sorry xxx but I'll try to update before the end of summer, loool. 

Byeee -xx-