Chapter 7 Little Chat

Jay's p.o.v.

I was already out and about in the town. I have decided to leave back my wig and I cut two holes in the blindfold for my eyes. I did this because there was no reason to keep my identity a secret if the heroes know plus no one really roam the streets around here. I still use my purple contacts just in case. But I stopped using my deep voice since my throat was very injured from the electric shock from yesterday. I had met Chaos earlier with his minions and told them to spray paint the walls saying 'This town will burn Friday night', those heroes have two days so there's no way they can stop us in that time. Lots of people had left as well and my parents are repacking, hopefully we can move back to California.

Using my eyes more is more different but I'm not really bothered much. It actually helps me a lot more and with my sense enhanced it's even better.

I waited around on top of a roof of a building till I heard someone behind me. I turned around and held my arms up. "Hey! It's just me, I won't hurt you. I just want to talk." Mysterion said. Why is he here? He's also alone.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I'm here to talk to you about some things." He says. "Ok." I say before pulling down my arms.

"First, I like to say, nice new look. Second, how did you know our true identity?" Mysterion asked.

"It was easy, I made a list before and when you guys took off my blindfold it was even more clear." I spoke.

"Does anyone else know about our identity?"

"Chaos but he barely believes me about who's who." I said, Mysterion did not seem happy with that answer.

"Why did you tell him?!" Mysterion yelled.

"He's my friend and I have to get him to trust me. I don't lie to friends, I protect them." I tell him.

"So why are you here, alone?" I ask.

"So you can trust me. I know you can sense when people are coming close to you so if I came by myself you could trust me more." He tells me the truth.

"Why should I even trust you? This town is gonna be decorated in gasoline and flames soon." I say with a smirk.

"I don't even know why you're even doing this in the first place! Every time you move you burn a town? Why?! You never did anything like that in California!" He said then covered his mouth. That last part must've slipped.

"You are right. I didn't, so find out why I'm doing it now. I don't care if you know where I use to live, I'm here now and by Friday I'll be gone like your precious town. Try to convince me and find out who Chaos is by Friday or face my wrath." I say before laughing and flying away into the darkness. It's fun messing with people who hate you so much. I'll see Butters tomorrow at school and maybe hang with him for a bit. Take a break from being a villain for a bit, maybe. Till we meet again Mysterion.