Chapter 3 Violet? Really?

Jay's p.o.v.

I was laying awake on my bed, waiting for my parents to fall asleep. My day today was the same and very boring but I heard that a few boys were looking for the new girls around school. I don't know why but if it's anything about finding out who I really am then I'm not letting them get to me. They got to four new girls and I have a bad feeling that I'm next. I'm gonna need to come up with a plan on how to avoid them but I'll think about that later. I get out of bed and put on my costume, grab some fake blood bottles and my lighter. What? I don't actually use real blood. I can't even breathe fire!

I have mini flame throwers inside my gloves and underneath my arms to make it seem like they're coming from my hands. I also have protection under my arms so that I don't burn myself. And as for my mouth, I drink gasoline, hold it in my mouth while holding the lighter in front of me and spit out the gasoline, creating a fire breathing effect. Being blind was actually something that happened to me. I hit the back of my head hard and was blind for three days. I had to survive using my other senses so that's why I use a blindfold. Everything took lots of practice but I got the hang of it.

The wig and the blindfold was to also help hide my identity, I make it look like I have Blue hair and I use the Blindfold to cover my real colored eyes. I wear purple contacts just in case the blindfold comes off. I made the costume myself and the wings, that took so long but now they're almost indestructible and easy to control.

As for my flexibility and quickness. I just do different types of stretches, yoga and much more. I was also in Karate and gymnastics as a kid, I took ballet too but that was a phase I went through. I had a LOT of free time back in Cali. But my reason for burning down towns... well that's a secret for later. Right now I need to get ready.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I'm out in town, hiding within the shadows. I've graffiti most of the side of buildings around the area, left lots of threats and warnings about leaving South Park. I have seen some people evacuate but not enough. People are so dumb to stay in a place like this.

Thump thump thump

Someone's coming. More than one person at least. I bend down and feel the vibrations on the ground. Someone's trying to look for me and their close. I run down an alleyway to try and get away but I make it to a dead end.

"You have no where to go." I hear someone say. This voice is different, it's not one of the heroes but it's definitely sounds like someone I know. I turn to where the voice came from and kept my back to the wall. I could fly away but I want to know what they want.

"What do you want." I say in my deep voice.

"I heard so much about you, about how you want to burn this place to the ground. So I was wondering, if you join me we could burn this town together." I hear him say in a evil tone. Why does he want me to join?

"Who are you? Why do you want me?"

"I'm Chaos and I want you because your plans always go through. I also want to burn this place down, for everything that it has done to me." Chaos says. That's an odd name. I feel around the walls with my hands and listen carefully. There's a few people at the beginning of the alleyway and above me on the buildings. If I say no then I'm gonna have to fight my way out of here.

"What's your story?" I ask him.

He froze, that was his first mistake. "Oh! Uh... hamburgers, that's sorta private." He stuttered, his second mistake. Hamburgers... That's all I needed to hear, his third mistake. "Leopold Stotch, caught me by surprise. I would have never expected you to be a villain." Everything goes silent. "Oh man, what gave it away?" He ask, I giggle a bit. "Don't say hamburgers then you won't get caught." I smirked to him. "Oh thanks. I still don't know who you are but people are calling you Violet, The Dragon Girl." He says. "Violet? Really? Better than anything else I guess. To answer your question; sure, I'll join you." I tell him.