Chapter 10 Burn!

Jay's p.o.v.

I was furious this whole day at school. I didn't want to talk or do anything. I was so annoyed that I left early but I think some of the boys noticed. If they won't give me Butters then I'll force them to show me where he is. I went home and got everything I needed. Once I was out my window with the gasoline I went to the first building I seen which was an abandoned building. I didn't know where Butters minions were so I have to do this myself, like always. This is why I don't make friends, I get attach and then my anger starts to show. I still had my lucky dagger on me just in case. Once the building was covered in gasoline I flew off the roof and set the building on fire with my mini flame throwers. I did the same to the next abandon building.

"Violet!" I hear someone yell. I turn to see Mysterion and everyone else.

"Where's Cartman?" He yelled to me.

"I don't fucking know nor care! Butters isn't here so your time is up. Get out or burn!" I yell down to them. I flew over to the fourth building but then heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw 'him' and he had Butters. The heroes came up the building and were a few feet behind me, Mysterion stood next to me.

 The heroes came up the building and were a few feet behind me, Mysterion stood next to me

"Mysterion, here to save your boyfriend?" Cartman smirked at us.

"Uh, Eric?" Butters questioned confused.

"Shut up Butters!" Cartman yelled to quiet him.

"If you hurt him I swear-"

"Oh! I'm not gonna do that. I want to make a deal." He says to me.

"Cartman what are you doing?" Mysterion questioned Cartman.

"I'm getting what I want! Unlike you losers, I'm not gonna be a part of this Freedom Pals anymore! I'm gonna be a ruler!" Cartman laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Easy, I give you Butters and you do as I say. We can burn this world down and conquer this world with me as the new king!" Cartman yells.

"Cartman, she's not gonna do tha-"

"I'll do it. Just let Butters go." I say putting everyone in shock. Cartman just smirks at me. "Perfect." Mysterion grabs my arm and turns to me. "What are you doing?!" He whispers. "Getting Butters." I say before moving his hand off and walking up to Cartman.

"Hold on! Before I let him go, I need you to take care of them!" He says pointing to the Freedom Pals. "As you wish, Master." I say before turning to the others and lift my arms.

"Scatter!" Kyle says before everyone moves away from my flames.

Kenny's p.o.v.

Everyone moved away from the fire but we then regrouped. I look over to Cartman and Chaos or Butters and see that Butters electric glove is malfunctioning like last time