No more war

******A/N AT END PLZ READ******

"(Y/n) you have made me so happy since we've met. I don't know what I would do without you. So will you do the honor and make me the happiest man in the world and...

(Y/n) POV:

     "Move in with me?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. "Yes!" I tackled him into a hug and we sat there laughing. And after that I got everything from the Schuyler's mansion and moved it all into John's house.

     After a few hours of moving and setting up my stuff in his guest room we both plopped down on his sofa. "Im tired now." I said laying my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and kissed my head. "Yeah but now you're all settled in with me." I chuckled back. We sat there and cuddled together for a while until we heard someone knock on the door.

     "I got it!" John said jumping up. I watched him skip all the way to the door.  I threw my head back on the sofa closing my eyes. "Uh (Y/n). It's for you." John said. I got up and made my way to the door. As I got closer I noticed that the person standing there was... my mom?!?!

"Uh well I'll leave you two together to uh well talk." John said running off. I stared at my Mom for a few seconds before I decided to talk. "What are you doing here?" I asked with anger in my eyes. "Well um once they announced that the war was over and I figured that I'd find you." She stated with a blank face. "And why do you need to see me? I'm doing perfectly fine without you!" I hissed.

"Look I just want to say sorry!" She yelled. "Okay well I just want you to know that you need to leave me alone! I don't need you!" I yelled back. Anger filled her eyes as she yelled back "you know you are making this really hard for me!". "Good! Because I don't need and apology! But what I do need is for you to stay out of my life!". "Well Sorry!" She kept yelling. "Sorry for thinking I couldn't make a difference in the war! Sorry for telling me that my boyfriend was going to leave me!" I hissed at her.

"You know what I try to be nice and you ruin it! Well guess what no more nice mom!" She yelled before turning away. And before I closed the door she yelled "this isn't the last time you'll see me!". "Ugh I hate her so much!" I yelled holding my head in my hands. I went and sat on the sofa.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here for ya." John rubbed my back. "Why can't she just accept the fact that I don't need her anymore!" I said frustrated. "Shh shh! It's okay! Just relax with me." John said quietly. I curled up into a little ball on the sofa and nuzzled my head into John's chest. I closed my eyes trying to forget all of my problems. And soon after that I fell asleep.

*****A FEW HOURS LATER*****

I woke up in the same position I was in before I fell asleep. I looked up and saw John sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp but he just held me tighter. "No don't leave I'm comfortable." He mumbled. I chuckled and decided to stay right there. We cuddled there until there was another knock at the door. "I got it this time." I said as I got out of John's grasp.

I opened the door to see Alex standing there. "Hey Alex what's up?" I asked. "Well Washington wanted me to tell you that he will need to see you in a few days instead of tomorrow. He needs to finish setting up some stuff." He said. "Okay?" I said. "Um so yeah that's all I needed to say then." He hesitated. "How's Eliza?" I asked. "Good her bump is WAY bigger than before." He said emphasizing the way. "Heh I can't wait to see the baby though!" I smiled. "Yeah. Well I gotta go now bye." He said waving as he walked off.

I closed the door and saw John get up. "He's weird sometimes." I said as John wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yeah he is." He said. And so we just spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing. Night time came soon and we both got ready for bed. I laid on my side as John wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid my head against his chest and we fell asleep.

Word count:788

I'm so so so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. And I'm sorry for it being so short. Life is really busy for me right now. But once again thank you! We are almost at 600 views! So for that I was thinking... maybe I should start a new book! Plz comment what I should do cuz I have ideas for all of these

Philip x reader (modern)

John x reader (modern)

Philip x reader (past) or

Hamilton x reader one shots

So just comment which one you think I should do! Or if you have any other suggestions go ahead and tell me cuz I'm open to any ideas! Bye!
                                                                                                         ~PEGGY🌈