The purple moon ( phantom X reader)

You were running very fast. It was a dark night and you were all alone. You were selecting a violin.You were so lost in choosing a right violin for your upcoming consert that you did't knew when it got so late.You were played violin real good and you were the head of music department of your school.

you kept on running.You were followed by some group of people. But you tipped over a rock and fell down.Those people then surrounded you. you didn't have the chance to escape. you were so scared that you could barely move.

suddenly you heard a voice from behind 

???: leave the girl alone 

a purple haired boy  with a black hood and chains surrounding him came out of nowhere. He was wearing a disk like thing in his one hand.

???:did't you heard me? i said leave the girl alone.

Rouge 1: you want to fight then come on

???: i tried to warn you so don't put the blame on me.YOUR FAITH NOW BELONGS TO THE REAPER !!!

and a he summoned a reaper and fought all of those rouges by himself without even breaking a sweat.

he approched to you

???: you should't be out here  late at night.

and then he vanished into thin air 

you did't even get the chance to  thank him for saving your life

After you reached home you could't think about anything else but only him.As if he was not getting out from your head.And the night passed on ....

*at school*

it was recess period and you were just walking on the corridor 

you heard a beautiful noise of someone playing piano.It was beautiful.It came from upstairs.And you thought of checking it out

you slowly opeaned the door from where the music was coming.It was the same boy who save your life yesterday night.He looked so clam and the music he was playing was so soft and heart touching that you could'nt leave.Well ofcourse he did'nt notice you.

but by mistake you phone rang up at wrong time.

he stopped playing suddenly and looked back towards you and he was really angry.Before you could say anything he shouted 

???: GET OUT NOW !!

without saying anything you ran away from there

(phantom's p.o.v)

she was the same girl i met yesterday night. i should't have yelled at her.Should i ask her to forgive me?

i have to find her i hope she will forgive me.

*when school got over*

you were walking out from the school gate and suddenly you got pulled by someone

you looked behind and found it he was the same person again.

you : i am sorry is there something i can help you with?

???: i am j-just here to say sorry to you .I am sorry about yelling at you it-its just that i don't like being seen secretly by someone..

he blushed as he said so

you : its okay but i never got the chance to say thank you ,anyway thanks for saving my life i am (y/n) and what's your name

???: it's phantom..

phantom: there is a music programme going to be held in our school day after tommorow and i need someone who plays good violin...

he paused