6

Flashback

A: you both talk.. I will bring your favourate tea...

M: Abeer... put some ginger also😁

A:🙅

K: Go abeer... let us girls talk...

A: Carry on... GIRLSS...!!

He went out of the room. Meher turned to Kajal.

M: Tell me.. why were you crying..?

K: Me.. crying? No ... Maybe.. you

M: Stop lying Kajal. I am not Abeer.

K: Meher... thats... ah..

M: Wait...!! Take a deep breath.. calm down and say...

K: Meher... dad and mom fixed my marriage.

M: WHAT!!!!

K: Yes... they didnt said to anyone.. last night, when I went to give dad medicine...I heard them talking..

M:So you dont want to get married now?

K: Meher... actually.. I.. I in love..

M: Kajal...please stop giving shocks like this..

K: Please Meher... try to understand... I love him.. he is a very nice guy... i will only marry him...

She was crying...

M: Kajal relax... how is the guy?

K: Ram.. he is our manager... as he is from a middle class family and being an orphan... I am sure.. they wont allow .

M: Kajal... stop crying.. let me tell to Abeer...

K: No..

M: But why... ?

K: Meher...abeer and mom.. both are not in good means. She brought me this relation. If he came to know about this... then he will shout at mom... i dont want her to suffer anymore..

M: One min... whats happening btn abeer and aunty?

K: She is our step Mom Meher. So he. hates her ...treats her very badly...

M:...😒😒,

K: Meher... and also.. Ram... he.. doesnt know i loves him.

M: What😲...you have not talked to him yet. 

She nodded in No.

M: Kajal.. the first thing you should do is talk to him.. if its a yes, then we will think.. dont take stress.

Just them Abeer emerged from nowhere...

A: Tea!!!!

Kajal rubbed her eyes. He had a smiling face. So its sure he didnt heard  anything...

We had tea and lots of chit chats...

K: Meher .. tea..

M: Why Kajal.. I dont need.. I said na.. came to take some things. 

K: Having a tea is not a big deal Meher....

M: Ok.. thanks...

Meher give a faint smile to her. She kept the mug on table and opened cupboard to take her bag and clothes.
Kajal went out of the room, when Abeer came in...

A: Dont steal anything from my cupboard....

She didnt paid attention. She took her clothes one by one... kept in bag.
The scene was heart breaking to Abeer, dont know why . 

She came near dressing table.. she took her bangils, ornaments and other things... there was one thing left in the table... their wedding photo... a teardrop fell on it. She was going to put it her bag... when..

A: Meher No...

She turned to Abeer.

A: Dont take it... give it to me...

He took the photo in his hands and placed back on the table. He was turning back to go when she hold his wrist.

M: Your belongings are with me to.. please.. take it...

He looked in confision. She showed the wedding chain, which was hided inside her saree plets.

A: Meher..?

M: Please...

Her eyes dwelled up. He gently touched her neck..., moved back and unhooked the chain. She closed her eyes in pain. He took out the chain. She runned to washroom, cried her heart loud. She sat down on the floor, leaning to the door, on the otherside, Abeer, also fell down... holding the wedding chain...