7

Rank #35 within 7 updates.... thanks alooooooot....i never knew you all love the story this much... thank you frndss...... .🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Today is my happiest day... so many things happened that pleased me😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

That night, enagagement ring was still on their hands. Meher was sitting on her bed holding knees and sobbing.
Her eyes stuck on the moon. She gently walked to the window and stood there...

Meher's Pov

Earlier when I see the moon, it showed me the face of him, which i loved to see once.., but now.. I cant see him.. I am afraid, if I fell in love with him again...
No... I cant... everything is over... I should move one...

Tomorrow will be a new day for me. And Abeer..... he will be only my bussiness partner. (Wiping tears)

Abeer's Pov

I dont know why I feel so lost... I  wanted this.. make her free from my  punishment. I did a mistake by playing with her feelings... and now I rectified it... but why.. why I feel so heartbroken when I see this wedding chain... why...

"Because you loved her Abeer"

Abeer turned back and saw Kajal.

K: I know you did a big mistake... but the way for rectifying it was wrong...

A: No.. I did right..

K: Right...? Your so called right thing has made yours and her life a hell Abeer.

A: She will be fine... she deserves someone better than me..

K: ( smirking) hmm... better than you..? Yeah you are correct... but love happens once only Abeer...

A: Leave me alone...

K: Truth is always bitter Abeer...

She left saying this.

Next morning

Meher came to office in a new avathar. She wore only saree after marriage. Now all changed.

She came to her old cabin ( now Abeer's)

She came to her old cabin ( now Abeer's). He looked with an astonished look. He never expected such a change in a single day..

M: Good morning Mr.Abeer... 

A: ( eyebrows up) Good morning... please take your seat .. Ms.Meher. 

M: Thank you... actually I wanted a cabin to start my work...

A: Why not .. excuse me..

Abeer toom the phone and called his assistant.

Ass: Yes Sir...

A: Ramesh.. Clear the opposite cabin and shift Madam's belongigs to that...
Do it fast.

Ass: Okay sir...

He left.

M: Thank you Mr.Abeer...

He nodded. She left.

Abeer's Pov:

Good Meher... trying to move one... 😏