16

Meher came after shower. Suddenly Abeer hugged her from behind...

M: Abeer.. whats is this...

A: Why... I can do anuything on you... you are my property now.. I can kiss you, slap you, play with you...anything.. anything I can do...no one will question me...your dad and brother has given me all the right.

M: Is it...

A: Yeah... and now....( he took a cloth and covered her eyes)

M: Abeer.. what are you doing...

A: Get ready for the biggest surprise in your life...

M: What...( he took her in his arms) Abeer...

A: shut up!!!

He took her to the car and gently placed her on the passenger seat. He drove the car for around 10 mins. After that he again took her and started to walk... after 2 mins he made her stand properly..

M: Abeer.. can i open it now..

A: No.. you wait here.. I will come now.. dont move a bit...

M: but..

A: Bye....

M: Abeer...Abeer...

He left already... she stood there . 5 mins passed he didnt retured... but she felt something weird... very hot... also some smell.. she cant tolerate it any more...

M: Abeer.. what is this... Abeer...

No reply from the other end.

M: I am opening my eyes ok...

Still no replay... she opened her eyes...

AAAHHH!!!!

She was standing inside this☝☝☝

M: Abeer....Abeer...

She started to cry badly. She is fears fire more than anything...

A: My love is fire darling...

M: Abeer what kind of joke is this.. you na I am scared of fire... stop this bring me out...

A: Its my love bangaram LOVE OF REVENGE.... from today onwards your life will be like this...

M: Abeer...( slowly, confused state)

A: Hmm.. you expected for heavenly life with me.. but you will know what hell is...
     A girl has so many dreams...  loving husband, caring family and all... you too had... MY SISTER TOO HAD MEHER... SHE TOO HAD DREAMS.. BUT YOU... YOU SPOILED HER LIFE...

M: Abeer...

He raised his palms , asking her to stop... he looked at her face... with fire in eyes...

* Kajal's wedding day...

After the rituals, Meher left from there without anyone's notice.

A: Meher... where are you going.

M: ah.. Abeer.. I.. My friend called me now.. she is nearby this area.. I will see her and come...

Abeer felt something fishy. She was stammering and sweating...
He nodded...she ran out quickly. He went behind her...

She took her car and drove to somewhere, followed by Abeer. After 5 mins drive, they reached a bridge, she parked the car their and moved down to the riverside...

He stopped the car and looked from there..  He saw a man, standing his back facing them. She called her, he looked back...

A: Mahesh!!! (Kajal's groom)

She shook her hands with him.. talked something.. friendly talk with small smiles... he notices it..

A: Mahesh is still here..  In that letter, it was written he already went to UK with his girlfriend...that means.. its wrong.. and Meher.. she is with him happily, so she along with this man cheated us... how could you...

He felt extreme anger.. he left from there to the auditorium. He saw her Sister and Ram standing... she is smiling.. and he knew it was fake... Meher destroyed her life. Ram is an orphan, not rich as them too... what if he married her for money, if he not look after my sis properly... then.. No.. I cant leave it like this.. Meher.. I wont spare you...

"Abeer....."

He turned back and found Meher is back... He gave a fake smile...

A:That day ,That day I decided... you should get punished...
      I was afraid for kajal..so I asked them to stay at our place.. so that if he does anything wrong, I could save my sister... but you are a little lucky. Ram baava looks after my sister more than me.. he loves her truly.. So  I knew he was not in your plan... still I dont get why you did this Meher.. kajal loves you alot.. still why.. Initially I thaught maybe you are his girlfriend.. but after 2 weeks I came to know about his marriage..  so reason is not that. And I am not intrested in doing that.      
           Do you know.. I thaught to do the same thing as that idiot did to my sister.. leave you in the mandap.. but I couldnt.. I respect mine and your family... and ofcourse.. Kajal.. I dont want to make her cry...
And now you are my wife...Get ready to live in hell dear....

He left saying this much. She didnt cried. She fell down the floor, recollecting all the events. She cant blame him because.. somewhat its her mistake too. She should tell the truth to him.. but it will again worsen the relationship between Mom and him.. no thats not correct.

His anger is out of love... I love him truly.. I can change him.... and I will..!!