11

Kajal and Meher was hugging tightly. Just then they heard a knock. Meher opened the door while kajal wiped her tears. A small boy gave note to her to give Kajal.

M: Kajal.. its for you...

K: Give..

She opened the note and read it. She was stunned... could move a bit..

M: Kajal... kajal...

Kajal lost her balance and fall on the chair. A teardrop fell from her eyes...

Meher took the note from her hands and read...

     "I am Sorry Kajal, I cant marry you. I love someone else and we are eloping to UK. By the time you get the note we would have leaved... I am sorry... I wish you to get a good life partner who loves you so much...
                       Mahesh.    "

M: Kajal....

~

Abeer: Please let me go Dad..  I will kill him today... he destroyed my sister's life..  I will not spare him... please dad...

Dad: Stop Abeer...dont be so childish... he must have reached UK now. So stop your stupidity and think... today the marriage should happen.. so many clients and investers are here... We should do something...

A: Oh..wow👏👏👏👏 very good... so you are worried about your investors.. not my sister's life... I never expected this from you...

Mom: Abeer.

A;✋ stop... this is our family matter.  You dont worry....

M: Abeer... please calm down... think... what will we do now.  All guests are waiting there...

Dad: What will we do now... 

M: Uncle.... can I say something...

Dad: Tell me Meher..

M: Why could you find a groom..

Dad: In this last moment..  how beta... its ... its....not...

"Excuse me sir"

He turned and saw Ram...

R: Sir.. ah.. the priest is calling the bride and groom...

Scilence... all looked at him...

R: What happend sir.. everything Fin--

He looked at Kajal...sitting still... emotionless... 

Dad: Ram....

~

After 10 mins...

Priest: Call the bride now...

Kajal came with a beautiful smile pn her face...she sat beside the groom...
She looked at him... Ram..returned a smile...

Meher looked at the pair and smiled.. he looked at Abeer... only gave her a faint smile... she hold his shoulder...  but he jerked and move to other side. She followed him.

M: Abeer....abeer wait...

A: I cant controll myself Meher. How could he..... ahh...

M: Abeer...everyone's fate is decided early.... maybe  her happiness is with Ram...just think if Mahesh was married to Kajal.. then her life would have spoiled completely na . Its good he leaved.  Abeer... now she is happy..cant you see it.. come with me.. she will be worried if you r missing.

Abeer nodded and went to the mandap......

The rituals completed... they are declared as the husband and wife. They took blessings from parents. Abeer gave a warm hug to Kajal...

A: ( to Ram) Ram.. please take care of her... I cant see her in pain...

Ram smiled and nodded .
Kajal went to Meher and hugged her. She murmerd "thank you" to her.

M: ( murmering) I told you na.. I you will get ur love as your husband today.

She nodded.....