12

Next morning.

Meher was going to her cabin reading a file when she hit with Abeer. She looked up.

A: Good morning Mrs. Oh..sorry sorry.. Ms.Meher...( wide smile)

She moved forward but was blocked by him, she tried through the opposite side, but again was blocked.
She felt stressed and pushed him and went. He smirked.

She went inside the cabin and throw the file on table.
She sat on the chair.

Just then she heard a knock on the door.  Abeer came inside.

M: What ?

A: Why so angry bangaram 😏

M: Abeer.. don't spoil my mood in morning itself... what do you want...

A: You...

Meher looked at him in surprise, for a second her eyes filled with hopes...

A: I mean... your time actually...that too not for me.. for your best friend...

M: Come to the point Abeer

A: Party in home...today night... my lovely sister want to be with you...

M: I will call her an--

A: Hello... hear me ... I am not finished yet.

M: tell....

A: Kajal and bava are trying to unite us... and I don't want that at all... so please..try to make her understand.

M: Oh hello... I am also not interested in inviting you again to my life ok...

A: Whatever...

He left saying this. She took her phone and called Kajal.

K: Hello..  Meher... I wad about to call you.

M: About party na.. Abeer told me. Kajal I --

K: Meher relax.. actually I want to talk to you...can we meet...

M: Ah.. Kajal...actually ...

K: please....

M: ah... hmm..ok then...

~

Noon... in cafe...

M: what happened Kajal..

K: Meher.. actually I want to talk about...ah..

M: Kajal... if it's about Abeer.. please... let me go..

K: Meher please... Abeer truly loves you... maybe he can't understand...

M: ( smirking) once I believed in his fake love blindly., I won't do that mistake again. Never..

K: Meher please... I can't see you both suffer..  you know how stubborn he is.. he won't understand anything.

M: yeah you are right .. he won't understand anything , even other's feelings also...

K: Meher.. please.. please don't cry.. 

M: I am sorry Kajal...let me go.. I will come for party...

K: Meher... Meher...

She left.

K: I know you are hurt by his actions... but give him a chance Meher...why don't you guys understand how much you need each other....

~

In party...

So many guests, big tycoons were present to welcome the new member. Meher was with kajal. And Abeer with Ram.

Arjun, one of the leading bussiness tycoon, was watching Meher for a long time.
Meher got a phone call and she moved to a room... Abeer saw she talking the call and moving upstairs followed by Arjun. He felt something wrong. He too followed them. Meher enterd the guest room and moved towards the balcony. Arjun also got in behind her.

M: dad.. i am in the party,you havr dinner and sleep...i will be late... ok bye.

She turned and found Arjun...

M: Yes.. who are you..?

Arjun: Ah..Hello.. I am Arjun Rao. Actually, ah.. I saw you down and seriously mam... I liked you very much... ah.. are you married...

"Yes..she is my wife"

Arjun and Meher both found Abeer at the door with red shot eyes.

A: She is my wife Mr.Arjun, its better if you stay away from her.  

Arjun: Oh sorry so sorry.. I never knew...

A: Its okay.. now please.. 

Arjun nodded and left... Abeer turned to leave..

M: Excuse me.. I am not your wife..

A: Actually ex-wife... i only skipped two letters na.. thats fine. And he is not that a good guy.. i saw him how he was oogling the girls...

Abeer left.

M: why  Abeer is jealous now...

Today's part dedicated to the bday girl AnusritaPromi
Happy bday.. and this is your gift!!!!😘😘😘😘