18

First of all my dear friends... please pray for kerala is almost sinking in flood... I dont know whats happening here from the past few weeks... heavy rains, storms and flood all over here..only I know is everyone is suffering very much... So please pray for kerala... Its a kind request.....

For the next two days, neither Abeer nor Meher were present in the office..

After two days...

Abeer came down to the reception of the office taking a call... he saw her car stops at the entrance. The front door of the driver seat opened...
She stepped out... throwing her car keys to the security, she slowly with full attitude got in, without giving a single glance to Abeer. She never driven car on her own... all her apperence was also changed.

Always she gave a beautiful smile to a the co-workers , but today she dont mind to look at them. She got in to her cabin, were was just stunned by her attitude...

After sometime he came back to the office and found her shouting at one of the employees..

A: Meher.. what is this.. why are you shouting at him..

M: Thats none of your bussiness..

A: Ofcourse it is... , (turning to him) what happened?

Em: Sir.. actually, the meeting  today has been postponded by the director..

A: What is this Meher.. if meeting is postponded, that too by them, why are you shouting at him... You can go now.

Meher stood in anger turning to other side...

A: If you are angry at me.. show it to me.. beat me, scold me.. do whatever you want... dont show it to them...dont do the same mistake as I did Meher... they all give you so much love and respect.. dont spoil it...

Abeer went back saying this. She sat down on her chair closing her face with hands....

M: Whats happeninh to me... Yes I am doing the same mistake as him.. blaming someone for other's mistake. I wanted to change.. but this is so cruel.. I should ask and apology.

She called that employee again and asked a sorry..

Abeer's Pov

What have you made that good soul Abeer. You are the reason for her anger.. her change like this.. I wanted her to move on.. but this...its not the Meher I know.. I dont want her to be like this... but what can I do... ita me who made her like this...

Thats all for today... next will give a long chapter for sure.. I am not at all in a mood to write...

Anyways... Happy independence day all....

I am requesting all again.. please pray for kerala.. situation is very worse...