♣️Dear Theodosia♣️

At home, it's quiet. The baby is asleep in your arms, music box music softly playin go in the background, a soft hum escaping your vocal chords, enjoying the bliss as you wait for you're husband to come back from his work in the Poke in league. You look at your beautiful daughter, her colbalt blue eyes closed as she is a true peace again. She really was a good baby. Probably gets that little detail from her father.

You heard the door open and shut behind you. You glanced over and Saw Grinsley standing there. He had Leipard at his side and a soft, proud smile over his lips. Houndoom went to go meet him at the door. Leipard And Houndoom, greeted eachother with love just as Grimsley came over to greet you and your precious daughter with love.

"How was she?"

Grimsley purred out, kissing your head and leaning over the couch instead of sinoky walking over to sit down next to you. Sometimes the dark type master was mindless when it came to those things. Yet, you loved him and all his quirks. Even when he forgets he has the whole rest of the couch to lounge on with you and your daughter.

"Quiet. I'm afraid she's a Ghost, Grim."

Grimsely chuckled, walking around and sitting down next to his wife and daughter. Of course he knew about you literally thinking a rant about it! He's been married to you for a time least four years. He knows you inside and out. Like you think peanut butter on pancakes is a disgrace to the pancake gods and how when you're really sad you won't acceot anything less than Bluebell Homemade Vanilla Icecream. Not Breyers, not Ben and Jerry's, it has to be Bluebell.

"You know I'm a dark type master, love. Not a ghost type master. That's Shauntal."

Grimsley draped his arm over you. You leaned into him with a content sigh. Your baby stirred awake, revealing her bright blue eyes. She definitely was Grimsley's. Where else would she get those beauitful colbalt Blue eyes? Only one man in the Pokemon universe has those eyes and it's Grimsley. We don't talk about Phil Lester.

"Mornin Sweetheart, How was your nap?"

The girl looked between you and Grimsley. She broke into a fit of giggled and tried to reach up for her father. You giggled yourself and handed the baby girl to your husband. Grimsley took your daughter into his hands, almost crying at how tiny she was. Their Blue eyes mixed, smiles were shared, and memories were being made.

"Hello Sweet Girl. Know that Daddy's going to give you the world. I swear it."

The girl cooed, reaching out for Grimsley's face. Oh no, you already fell for this trap. But thst doesn't mean you're going to warn Grimsley about the trap, oh no no no. It meant you were going to watch him get lured by his devious little daughter. Confused, Grinsley brought her up close.

Your daughter giggled, placing her tiny hands on his cheeks. Then out of nowhere he reached out for his fringe and tugged it hard. Grimsley hissed like Leipard, who was resting with Houndoom, and hurriedly got the girl in your arms before fixing his hair and grumbling about it.

"She gets that from you."

Grimsley hissed. You shrugged and cooed down at your daughter, causing her to giggle and grab your index finger. You smiled at the baby girl as she looked around the room. Maybe you should feed her soon. She hasn't had her formula since you got her to sleep. And she's very quiet. Like, abnormally quiet for a baby.

"I know. Grim? Get the bottle?"

Grimsley sighed and got up, walking to the kitchen to get a bottle of baby formula for your daughter. You smiled back at the baby, who's large eyes were staring right back up at you. It made your heart melt and swell at the same time.

She had her father's eyes Alright. Yet she didn't have her mother's name...