Chapter 2

Malia Pov

I walked out of the cave I trained in and looked around.

'I've been training for a few months now. I think I mastered it for the time being.' I thought as I began walking.

The Fantasia Parade was nearing and I felt like something was going to happen.

"It's just nerves." I mumbled to myself and continued walking.

Magnolia was a few day travel from where I was so I just kept walking.

I was now one day out and my signal flare was shot in the sky.

'Mira!' I thought as I teleported to where she was.

I appeared in the guild hall and seen Makarov and the dragon slayers.

"Where is Mira?" I asked and they all looked at me in shock.

"You came!" Makarov said in relief.

"What happened?" I asked and Makarov pointed to the ruins in the air.

"So your the new member that joined the game." I heard Laxus say from behind me.

"You dare play with people's lives Laxus?" I said turning towards him.

"Well now that your here, it should be fun." Laxus said with a smirk and I clenched my fists.

"You truly think you are stronger than me? I am a double S rank in this guild. I out rank you in skills and brain. Do you think it's wise to challenge me?" I said and I felt Natsu back up pulling the other dragon slayer with him.

"Why don't you come and fight. You talk all tough but let's see if you can back up that talk. I heard you acquired a dragon demon soul. Let's see how that works." Lazus said before is image disappeared.

"Malia please don't kill him." Makarov begged with tears in his eyes.

" I won't kill him, but he'll wish he was dead. He dares challenge me. The guardian of the fairies? He better be prepared for a battle." I said as I walked towards the wall.

"Wait! You'll get hurt!" Levy shouted to me.

"Whoever wrote this is pathetic." I said as I canceled the ruins which canceled the little game," I have a battle waiting for me. Makarov stay here."

I knew Makarov was in pain and I knew he collapsed the moment I stepped through the doorway to get to Laxus.

I walked towards the cathedral and on my way there I seen so many members laying on the ground in pain and unconscious.

It fueled my anger. As I walked my magic power began to leak from my body. Everyone in the city were indoors now.

"Laxus!" I shouted as I got closer to the cathedral and I seen Erza already there fighting him.

"Malia?" Erza said in shock as I walked in.

"You and your pathetic excuse for a team dare to attack their own! You are lucky Makarov wants you to live!" I shouted and the ground began to crumple with the magical energy I was giving off.

"So you decided to come" Laxus said and began to laugh," Lets see how strong you are."

Erza ran out of the cathedral and I began my attack.

"Lightning dragon roar!" Laxus shouted as I charged forward.

I faced the attack head on and absorbed it.

"What?" Laxus said in shock.

"My turn." I said as I appeared behind him,"Dark blast."

Laxus went flying into some pillars.