Chapter 11

My gut feeling is always right. During training Jiraiya went to talk with Tsunade and ended up getting drugged.

I followed Tsunade's scent and I smelt a snake.

I arrived at a field and there were three people. Tsunade and Orochimaru being two.

I walked towards them and they sensed my presence.

"So you drugged the old man to come to this pathetic snake." I said glaring at Tsunade.

Tsunade looked shocked before she glared back at me.

"This isn't a place for a kid." Tsunade said and walked towards the snake and the gray haired man jumped in front of the snake.

"She's going to harm you even more Lord Orochimaru." the man said and Orochimaru laughed.

"So have you come to join me, Malia?" Orochimaru hissed with a smirk.

"You truly thought someone like you can have me on their side?" I said and I glared at him.

I watched as Tsunade fought Kabuto. Craters formed with every punch Tsunade threw and I analyzed Kabuto's moves.

'So he is a healer and is healing himself. He uses pills of some sort to give him a boost in his chakra. Tsunade uses brute strength due to her also being a healer.'I thought as Tsunade was standing and panting.

Jiraiya, Naruto and Shizune appeared in front of the tired Tsunade.

I turned to Orochimaru as he watched the scene with a smirk on his face.

'The old man did something to his arms. He smells like a corpse.' I said and I caught a glimpse of his arms,'He took the life from him. Yamiyo allow me to borrow your eyes.'

'Of course.' Yamiyo said and my eyes began to burn.

Orochimaru turned to me just as my eyes changed to Yamiyo's and I seen his soul.

Third Pov

Malia's eyes turned into that of a clock.

Orochimaru sensed a strong power coming from his far right and turned his head to see Malia standing from her crouching position

Malia Pov

I stood up tall and I began to smirk at Orochimaru.

"The old man took apart of your soul before he died. He took your arms because he didn't have the strength to take your whole soul. You want Tsunade to heal your arms but in all reality you don't need her help." I said and the fighting stopped,"You just want her under your power. I won't let that happen."

Jiraiya began to fight with Orochimaru and they summoned animals. But the drug Jiraiya was given lowered his chakra.

"I grant thee the ability to fight. Open the gates!" I shouted and a magic circle appeared under Jiraiya and his chakra gates began to open,"They will open fully during your battle but you should still take caution."