Chapter 7

"Aren't you excited, Malia?" Naruto asked as he skipped next to me.

"Yes. Can't you see how excited I am?" I said sarcastically as I walked slowly.

Naruto woke me up at seven this morning because I wanted to do last minute training. He dragged me along because he wanted me to train with him, but the moment we got there I went to a tree and layed down and slept.

Naruto was a bit upset with me but he continued with his training.

We walked up to the building and I left him behind with his team and continued to the room I'm supposed to be at.

'I don't feel like playing with kids.' I thought as I finally arrived to the room

I was about to open the door when someone stopped me.

"Good luck, Malia." I heard Kakashi say from behind me.

I smirked before opening the door,"I don't need luck."

The door closed behind me and I stealthily made it to a corner of the room and stayed hidden from all in the shadow. I looked around and analyzed everyone's chakra and seen what element they used.

'It appears some have more skills than others.' I thought as my eyes landed on who seems to be a girl, ' Her scent is off. She looks like a she but she smells like a male.'

About ten minutes later Naruto and his team came through the soors.

I watched as Naruto acted like an idiot and I watched as a silver haired man with glasses walked up to him.

I then made myself known to Naruto as I walked over to him.

"Malia! There you are!" Naruto said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You are to loud for your own good." I mumbled and Naruto smiled cheekily.

Sasuke was asking about three people. Gaara of the Sand who completed quite a bit of missions and received no damage. Rock Lee who completed a lot of lower rank missions. And lastily me.

"It seems I have nothing on this person." The man said and I chuckled.

Sasuke turned to me and glared.

"Glare all you want. You won't know anything unless I tell you." I said and one of their friends walked over.

"Aren't you nervous about the exams?" He asked.

I analyzed him. He had a grey jacket with fur on the hood and was holding a small dog. I looked at the dog and it shrunk back in fear.

"Why would I be nervous? Like I told Naruto, this village is boring. I hope these exams are interesting. Though I will say this as a warning. Don't get in my way when I fight. If you do you will die." I said and turned to Naruto,"Don't you go dying. I don't want the old man to get on my case because you were killed."

Naruto gave me a thumbs up and continued talking to the others. The silver haired man was attacked an another man appeared in the room claiming to be the proctor of the first exam.

We were all given numbers to where we are going to be sitting and I just happen to be next to the kid with the mutt and the red head.

I sat there in the middle and layed my head down and waited for him to start the exam. I was in a daze during the rule announcement and then I heard him say begin. I lazily got up and flipped the paper over and immidiately analyzed the questions.

'So he wants us to cheat without getting caught. None of these genin will get it unless they waste time on impressing boys like Sakura.' I thought as I then layed my head back on the table and placed my pencil tip on number one.