Chapter 8

We were given a month to train.

I walked through the streets when Naruto came running up to me.

"Malia! Can you train me please?" He asked and I looked at him.

"I thought you already had a teacher. Where is he." I said and Naruto began to drag me towards the hot spring.

"He's over here but if your my sensei then I won't need him." Naruto said in determination.

"What is he teaching you?" I asked boredly.

"How to walk on water." Naruto said and I chuckled.

"Why would you ask me to train you?" I asked looking at him in amusement.

"Because your super strong!" He said.

'He's trying to compliment me so he can get his way.' I thought as I looked at his smiling face.

"Train with him first. If that doesn't work I'll help where I can." I said and he nodded happily before running to the man with glasses.

I watched as they were continuing their training.

"Naruto you aren't even trying!" The man shouted.

"Malia can you walk on water?" Naruto asked as he came out of the water.

"Yes. Water is one of my elements." I said as I walked towards them.

"Shouldn't you be training?" The man asked.

"Why waste my time. I don't need training. I barely tried the preliminary round." I said and Naruto looked at me in awe.

"You must be super strong Malia!" Naruto said jumping around.

"I am the strongest where I come from Naruto." I said with a smirk and Naruto began to jump.

"Why can't you be my sensei! Your so cool Malia!" Naruto said before holding my arm.

"Can you show me some cool magic?" Naruto asked with a smile.

"I could but I think you should finish your training. Besides I can only show you normal magic." I said and nudged him to the water.

Naruto then ran back to the water to continue the training.

"What's your trick?" The man asked as he stood next to me.

"A magician never reveals their secret." I said and disappeared into the shadows leaving Naruto and the man behind.

I reappeared and Kakashi was walking down the alley.

"Malia?" He said and began to walk closer when I felt like I was fading.

'They need me.' I thought as I turned to see Kakashi shocked.

"Malia!" He shouted and I fully faded.

I appeared on Tenrou Island in front of Hades.

I looked around and seen everyone was injured and on the ground. Even Laxus. I turned to Natsu and he was struggling to get up.

"You dare disgrace this island with your presence! You dare lay a finger on my family!" I shouted and magic energy quickly surrounded me.

"Lucy you summoned her?" Erza said and Lucy nodded.

"I had to." She said before going unconscious.

I then summoned my nature sword and charged forward.

"Why don't you use the demons within?" Hades shouted trying to block my attack.

"I will not look like a monster in front of my family!" I shouted and slammed the blade on the ground causing vines to grab him.