Chapter 12

Malia Pov

I sat with Mavis and we talked about what happened over the years.

"So now you are in a new world?" Mavis said in excitement,"Is it cool?"

I looked at her with an amused look.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Yes I would! I never been to another world before!" Mavis said with a pout.

"It's very similar to our world. But instead of cities they have villages. Instead of wizards they have ninjas." I said and she looked like she was in heaven.

I told her about everything and I used a lacrima to show her.

"So that blonde boy. Do you like him?" Mavis asked.

"Yeah. He is a nice kid to be around." I said and she placed her face in her hands.

"I meant love! Do you have feelings for him!" She said.

"I guess. I feel comfortable around him." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"You did sleep with him a couple times." Mavis said and I nodded.

"I think he considers me a pillow. He always lays on me." I said.

I then felt a pull.

"He finally figured out how to summon me." I said and I disappeared and reappeared.

"It worked!" Naruto shouted in joy before hugging me.

I looked around for a threat but I seen the other kids.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"We need your help in tracking Sasuke." Shikamaru said.

"You have dog boy here." I said pointing to the kid with a dog.

"That's true but his nose can only go so far." Shikamaru said and I nodded my head in understanding.

There was no wind today so I used my own.

"Sky dragon wing attack!" I shouted and a rush of wind flew by and I locked on his scent.

I then took off with them following behind. The sound four were carrying a barrel that had Sasuke in it.

"So you finally show yourself. We searched the five great nations for you." the silver haired man said and I smirked.

"I believe I gave that snake my answer." I said and they charged forward at me in anger.

I summoned a sword and knocked them all back.

"Naruto. I forgot to tell you something in that letter. When you summon me I take some of your chakra. I suggest you sit back." I said and Naruto nodded.

I continued the battle before the one holding the barrel left.

We ended up splitting up. Naruto and I always being pushed ahead.

We made it to a clearing and seen a man with white hair.

I watched as he created something from his body. Sasuke jumped out of the barrel and took ff running

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted and took off running after him.

"I won't let you get to him!" the man shouted and charged at Naruto.

I jumped and blocked the attack.

"I won't let you touch him." I growled and used my sword to push him back,"Go Naruto!"