Chapter 17

We walked out of my apartment and we began to walk towards the Hokage's office. The villagers stared at my friends and we didn't care. We were together and that's all that matters.

We walked into the Hokage's office and she looked up.

"These people are my family and they are going to be helping me train. They will be here for about a month before they get sent back." I explained and she nodded.

"As long as the village doesn't get destroyed then I don't care." Tsunade said before drinking sake.

We left and decided to go to barbeque. We walked in and walked past Naruto and his group of friends and went to our own area.

"Order everything on the menu!" Natsu shouted in excitement.

"You think I'm made of money!" I scolded and pulled him into a headlock.

We were laughing and having fun and eating. When I got the check I was angry.

"Natsu. Why is there more food on here than on the table?" I asked turning to him.

He chuckled nervously before running off with Happy behind him. I stood up after placing the money on the table and took off after him.

"It's been a while since I seen them fight." Gray said with a chuckle.

Natsu and I stopped outside the door.

"I'm all fired up!" He said and fire surrounded his hands.

"You truly think you can beat me?" I asked as blue fire surrounded my hands.

People surrounded us in awe and some were simply curious.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu said sending a fire punch my way.

I then dodged.

"Fire shot." I said and used my fingers as guns as I shoot fireballs at him.

Natsu dodged them left and right.

I smirked.

"Is that all you got!" Natsu shouted and we went to hand to hand combat.

"I will destroy what ever is left of your pride." I said and I gave him a smirk.

I then punch the ground and the ground below him rose into the air.

"That's enough you two." Erza said and I put the ground back together and Natsu jumped on my back.

"Let's continue this when we train!" He said and I nodded.

We went back to my apartment and slept.

The next day we began to walk towards an empty clearing. The clearing had plenty of room to train.

"We will split into pairs. Erza you'll train with me today." I said and the rest broke of into pairs and began to train.

"Requip! Heaven's wheel." Erza shouted ad swords flew my way and I dodged them.

I summoned a spear and charged forward.

She blocked the staff with her sword and we went at it blocking each other's attack.

I sensed people coming our way but I focused more on the battle.

"Your guard is down!" Erza shouted and went to strike but a spear came from teh ground and blocked it.

I then kicked her knee causing her to fall and I pointed the tip of the spear at her.

"Don't underestimate your opponent, It will be a weakness. Again." I said and helped her up.