Chapter 15

Kakashi was out of doing missions due to him over working his eye. I stood by his bed and glared at him. He sat there with a nervous look.

"I won't be in here for long." He said giving a nervous chuckle.

"You're an idiot. If it takes a toll on your body be smart when you use it." I said and hit him in the back of his head.

Kakashi was now knocked out cold.

I walked out and towards the place Naruto wanted to meet up at. I seen Naruto with Choji and Shikamaru and they were fighting off someone. I seen a pale boy on top of the building. I then teleported behind him and kicked him to the ground.

The kid then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I jumped down and checked for any wounds but they were all fine.

"What the hell was that!" Naruto shouted in anger as we walked to where he is supposed to meet his new teammate and sensei.

"Calm down. I was there and you were fine." I said and he relaxed a bit.

"But why would he attack us." Naruto mumbled and held my hand.

"He most likely wanted to see how strong you are." I suggested and we arrived to see Sakura already there.

We three began a conversation when a new voice intervened.

"It seems your all here. my name is Yamato and I will be filling in for Kakashi." A man said walked from behind a post of the building.

The kid from earlier arrived as well.

"My name is Sai. It's nice to meet you." Sai said with a fake smile.

"Now let's introduce ourselves." Yamato said.

"I'm Sakura." Sakura said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Naruto." Naruto mumbled and pulled me closer.

Yamato looked at me expectantly.

"Malia." I said and looked at Sai,"If you send a smile my way I will kill you."

Sai went back to his normal look and Yamato looked shocked.

We walked to Tsunade's office and she looked happy to see me.

"Malia! It's been a while." She said and I nodded.

"I was out for a few days due to my transformation." I said and she nodded.

"Transformation?" Yamato said and looked at me.

"That is none of your concern. Though if you hurt Naruto, Sakura, or Kakashi then there will be a problem." I said looking at Sai mostly.

Sai nodded his head and they were given a mission.

"Malia. Will you be tagging along with them?" Tsunade asked.

"I owe Sasuke a good right hook so yes." I said and Naruto looked at me with a smile.

"Then I suggest you leave immediately." She said and handed a scroll to Yamato.

We walked out and to our apartments to get our supplies. Naruto has been trying to get me to move in with him but I kept refusing. I liked space every now and then and my apartment is the only place where I am comfortable with summoning my family.

As we met at the gates there was an ackward air. Sai had his fake smile and Sakura was trying to be polite and Naruto was holding me back by placing his arm around my shoulders. I was going to kill him.

"Did you not remember the warning I gave." I growled and Sai stopped his smile and looked me in the eye.

"No I remember." He said and Yamato showed up.