Chapter 2.

Y/n's POV, 15 years young.

"Hey kid, wake up." A familiarly gruff voice awakened me from my sleep. I yawned and stretched my arms, blinking the sleep out of my eyes before rolling out of bed and onto his feet.

"Wassap, Shou?" I grinned, watching him cringe before slamming me with a letter. It was oddly heavy, but whatever. "Thanks, Dankle. Duncle. Yes." I stumbled over my words before earning a toothy grin. One of his creepiest. "Yeah, I'm a Duncle alright." And he left.

Tearing the side open, a small amount of change and a few notes fell out, along with a sheet of written paper. I unfolded the letter and began reading the few scribbled letters on it.

"Dear L/n Y/n,
It's me, 'Uncle Nori.' I just wanted to give you some good luck before the entrance exam to that High-school you wanted.
Make sure to stay hydrated!"

He signed the bottom. I chuckled and dropped then change in my jar without counting it and leaned back, stretching. Tomorrow was, after all, the exams. I'm gonna try get into U.A!

And with that, I opened my door quietly and snuck behind a chilling Aizawa. His hands were behind his head and he was snoring softly.

One thing I noted was he hadn't had breakfast yet, judging by the empty sink with no dirty dishes. I sighed silently before deciding to prepare waffles. He's indifferent to a lot of things, aside from cats.

---

"... AHH SHO THERE'S A FIRE!" I screamed, watching him fall off the couch in terror. He glared at me soon after as I held up a plate. "Waffles?"

"Yeah, alright kid." He grinned shortly after taking a plate. I scoffed down the waffles and slammed the plate in the sink, rushing upstairs to change into gym clothes and to grab my phone with earplugs.

"I'm headin' out for a jog, I'll be back by dinner at the least!" I joked and slammed the door behind me without waiting for a reply from Shouta.

Beginning my jog to the gym, I plugged in a new song I found and hummed along to the tune of 'Datte Atashi no Hero.' it was upbeat and lead me to kick up the notch to sprinting. I might miss my training buddy at this rate!

I decided to secretely use my quirk, speeding up to incredible speeds and leapt onto the roof of a building, beginning a round of parkour. I mean, I've only ever been caught once!

Leaping between roofs, I rolled under a water pipe in me way and used my arms to propel myself further. Some red haired kid pointed at me with starry eyes, so I waved smoothly before sliding briskly underneath a table on somebody's balcony. I was almost at the gym when I began growing fatigued. Panting, I jogged to a stop and scaled windowsills until I reached the entrance.

"Woo! That was fun!" I giggled, switching the music off and shoving it into a vacant locker before requesting a banana to regain energy. As I was handed a pre-peeled one, I gulped the entire thing down fast. Afterwards my e/c orbs scanned the equipment until I spotted a wild Ojiro lifting weights with his tail.

The blonde occasionally taught me tips on how to defend myself, as well as sparring when my Duncle couldn't or wasn't available.

"OI, Oji! You're planning on going to U.A, right?" I grinned, walking over and tossing him a towel to wipe off some of the sweat drenching his neck. "Yeah, like everyone ever. You too, right?" He asked with a polite smile. I nodded spastically and raced over to the sparring grounds out back, to which he took the hint and wordlessly stood up and draped the towel over his shoulder.

"I want to work on draining people while being in contact with them, since it does make it quicker. Can I try on you if I promise to return your energy after?" I tilted my head in hopes he'd say yes. In return I earned a sigh and a nod, as he got into a fighting stance.

"... Le' go!" I smirked and, as he lunged for an attack, I slid underneath him and attempted to graze his tail. In turn, he slammed it into my body and used it to ding himself infront of me. I rolled sideways to avoid a kick and leapt up, then using a bit of my quirk to leap over his head and place my fingertips on his head to make the draining process quicker. However, he grasped my wrist and tossed me away. I grimaced and stood, then deciding on another approach.

After all, I didn't have to use my hands!

He came at me as I pretended to fail at dodging when he grabbed my leg and tried to life me with his tail. I began draining as quickly as possible, having him drop me and, coincidentally, himself. "Yeah! That was quick." I giggled, hoisting him up and slowly returning his Life Energy.

"... Good job. You've improved lately." His smile crept to his mouth as he stood, fully replenished. I thanked him and walked away, not before yelling something to gain his attention.

"See you at U.A!"

---

My jog continued, now playing a song by Missy Elliot. I pondered making a detour to visit Midoriya, but decided to continue to the polluted beach. I'll see him tomorrow, anyway.

As I heard the shore slapping on the sand over my music, I turned it off and smiled at the view. Of course, until I saw Uncle Nori-- uhh, the pro-hero All Might sitting on a large metal... Fridge or something.

And there, infront of him, was Deku.

TRAINING.