Chapter 20.

Y/N'S POV, In Recovery Girl's office.

I nodded at the blonde.

"Breathe slowly. Here." He grabbed my hands to let me squeeze them as Izuku slammed down next to me.

"Ready to count?" He pursed his lips into a thin line. I shakily nodded, trying to refrain from screaming.

"O-one... T-t-two... Three..." I let out a shaky hiccup before I continued, squeezing harder. I noted Katsuki wincing, but he said nothing.

"Four... F-five... Ssssive-- um, six..." I stammered, swallowing the lump in my throat. I heard Izukun ask for a bin and some tissues.

"Seven... E-eight... N--" Though the ringing halted, the pain in my chest rose to my throat.

I grasped the bin and vomited, feeling soft hands rub circles into my back as Katsuki's free hand held my hair back.

"Can we have some water?" He asked, wiping my lips with a tissue and my eyes with another.

I saw Sero hand him a glass of clear water, as Izuku tilted my head back and I sipped from the cup.

It felt a little more refreshing.

When I realized I was surrounded by my classmates, however, I began blushing incredibly hard.

"S-sorry, guys!" I yelped, slapping my cheeks quietly.

"Y/n, ohmygodyouscaredussomuchliketodeathomgomg!" Uraraka embraced me, before the girls piled on top of us. I laughed, before letting go and standing.

"Thanks, boys. You... You guys are amazing." I laughed half-heartedly before hugging the two. Though Katsuki hated hugs, and clearly was uncomfortable around Izuku, he finally let me embrace him with affection.

"It's fine, N/n!" It's the first Izuku had called me that ever, making me laugh.

"I like that Nickname! N/n, you gave quite a scare back there!" Ojiro chuckled, his tail wagging. I rubbed the back of my head.

"We're talking later." Bakugou muttered before walking out. I shed away, befrre feeling arms around me.

"I'm sorry for not being able to help, Y/n." Todoroki's grip was startling, though really sweet.

"Midoriya and Bakugou were tee only ones who had ever done it before, so it's fine. I didn't expect you to, since I had no idea what was going on." I laughed, ruffling his hair and staring at his scar longer than I should've.

Once I looked away, I let everyone ask me questions, though I only answered the questions I could. I didn't know the reasons behind that, though I guess I was kinda overwhelmed from stress.

I guess stress causes whatever those were.

----

"GO, DO YOUR BEST!" I vowed to myself I'd be the loudest person in the crowd. It was Todoroki versus Bakugou, so I didn't know who to cheer for.

"YOU CAN DO IT!" I cheered, before Hagakure tapped me.

"Which one are you cheering for?" She asked. I shrugged, earning a few laughs as I laughed with them. Of course, until Todoroki was sent flying.

"AAH, TODO!" I yelled, gripping the bars like a lifeline.

"I guess Katsuki wins. What a turn of events." I stretched, jumping the bars again. I know I shouldn't, but I wanted to help Shouto.

"Good job, Katsu." I threw him a thumbs up before I hoisted Shouto onto my back and rushed him to Recovery girl.

"Hi, can he rest here?" I asked. She nodded, letting me set him down on a pillow and I kinda stood, staring at his scar again.

It was kinda beautiful.

Beautifully tragic. I guess that's why Rei was in the asylum. She's such a sweet girl, though...!

I hesitantly placed my lips on the burn mark before I leaned back up and stiffly walked out of the room, red faced.

"Oi, Leech." Bakugou grabbed my arm. I turned around, dangerously close to his face.

"What's up, Katsuki?" I asked, facing him as he dropped his grip.

".... What are those things...?" He asked. I stays silent. "Thats the third time I've had to be that... Concerned." He turned away to hide his face.

I shrugged.

"I mean, I think they're just... Letting out the excess energy I've never used! Or something..." I made an excuse, since I didn't want him asking more questions.

"... Bullshit, Y/n." It felt nice hearing him call me by my name.

"Well, it could 🅱️e horseshit, too." I joked, before frowning.

"Okay, they're like... Weird stress relievers. I guess I vomit from stress!" I presumed he was done, however he was not.

"But you're in pain, too. I don't like it." He growled, slamming his foot on the wall behind me. I blushed, the word 'Kabe don' flashing through my mind.

"U-uh! I'll stop being stressed, then, from now on!" I grinned, before he rested his head on my own.

"Don't break that promise. You do and I can hurt you as bad as I want." He growled, before blushing and walking away.

Just like that, I leaned on the wall and sighed to stop my heart.

"Y/n Chan! Oh, hmm... N/n!" Uraraka snapped me out of my trance as I turned to see her slam into my chest. I caught her, letting her regain her composure before standing her up again.

"Uraraka, hi!" I smiled. She stared at me for a moment before looking away. "I need to ask you something!" Her voice shook nervously. I raised a brow, grasping her chin to help her face me.

She blushed, making cute noises as she tensed. I laughed and let her go.

"Go ahead." I replied, booping her nose.

"Do... You... Have a-a crush on anyone?!" Her sudden outburst was scary. I stumbled back, thinking that she had figured it out.

"U-um! Why is that?!" I over-enthusiastically laughed and looked away.

"Well, you're so comfortable with the guys, so I though you liked one...?" She tilted her head. I shook my head furiously in denial.

"Nnnno!" Was all I could muster.

"Well, that's good." She smiled, before grabbing my hand. "We need to go congratulate everyone!"

I laughed as she dragged me away.