Chapter 42.

Y/n's POV.

The last day of the quirk, I decided to bring a secret camera in my shirt to film the day so I could keep the memory of everything and laugh at it later.

"Hey, can we go somewhere?"

Once we met up at my house, I was lucky Aizawa was out heroing.

"Oi, why the fuck am I here?!" Uraraka yelled, angrily floating the leftover cake I brought out. I pulled it back down and cut slices for everyone.

"Have a slice. Hitoshi couldn't eat it all." I grinned, the pen in my front pocket recording her angered features as she inhaled the cake.

Finally, the boys arrived.

"Hey, Shouto!" I cheered, running over to hug him. He squirmed in my grip, nervous before I released him with a wide smile.

I went on to hug Bakugou next, having him squeeze me in a tight hug as he lifted me off my feet. I stumbled, laughing as he put me back down. The childish smile on his usually angry face made butterflies set off in my stomach.

"Hey, Y/n. Saving the best for last?" Izuku snapped me out of my thoughts as we comfortably hugged eachother and went inside.

"So today, you... We, we get to watch a movie." I'm a pirate, illegally downloading a movie called 'Silent Voice' or something.

In the middle of the movie, they're going to revert back. This was my plan. I had a hidden camera on the top of the TV that everyone pretty much assumed was linked to my YBox.

"I found a movie, apparently it's pretty good." I grinned, plugging in a USB.

"Sounds f-fun!" Todo smiled nervously, yet sweetly. That was going to be my phone background later.

"Alright, sit where you want." I said, allowing them to make themselves comfortable as Uraraka stole the entire couch. Her feet rested on Izuku, whom just put up with it as Bakugou and Todoroki sat on the cushiony area infront of the couch. I made it as soft and comfortable as possible.

I squeezed in between Bakugou and Izuku, making them flush red as I pressed play.

---

"NO, SHE WAS CUTE!" I cried, tears falling as the deaf character was slapped by the black haired bitch. I don't like her.

They're reverting in less than five minutes.

"It's okay, N/n San! It'll turn out good in the end, I'm sure!" Katsuki's brightness blinded me as he snuggled into my side.

Clearly Izuku's nervous clinginess kicked in with Shouto as he, too, snuggled into my arm. Uraraka was attempting to spitefully slam her feet into Izuku's crotch this entire time, as he merely blocked it. When will she get tired?

"Uraraka, can you--"

"SHUT UP, ICYTHOT." I spilled all my drink when I heard that. A bunch of soda spilled onto my shirt as I laughed, as Bakugou stood to go get me a towel.

"Hey, can I borrow your denim jacket?" I looked over to Todoroki, whom shrugged off his jacket add handed it to me.

"Look if you want, I don't care."

Taking off my soaked shirt, I felt Shouto look away as everyone else stared.

Bakugou came into the room and made an instant U-turn, looking away as I put on Todoroki's jacket.

"Thanks." I said, looking back up at the screen as I felt someone whip me with a towel.

OH nO.

"FUCKIN' STUPID LEECH!" Bakugou screamed as Uraraka instantly stopped slamming her heel into Izuku's balls.

Shouto awkwardly pulled away from me, mumbling an apology as Izuku sat, frozen before his face slowly began to flush.

"So... You can all leave now." I sighed, before angrily tearing the towel out of Bakugou's grip.

"But I want to stay. You have my jacket." Todoroki explained. I slowly nodded.

"It'll be 100% off soon." I said, trying to go upstairs to grab a short when he grasped my wrist.

"Will all your clothes be 100% off too if I come up?" His irritating smirk...!

"FUCKING ICYTHOT YOU NEED TO go outside and MELT YOURSELF!" Katsuki yelled as I merely tossed his coat to him and saw a familiar face approaching my door.

I awkwardly smiled and waved at Hitoshi, shirtless.

He waves back calmly before letting himself in.

"If there's a party, why wasn't I invited?" He grinned sheepishly, making me giggle.

"Okay, please leave." I told Todoroki and Bakugou.

"I have to go too, my mom wants me back soon. I have to grab something I forgot for the dorms." She explained. I waved bye to Uraraka before Todoroki licked my ear as he passed.

Izuku and Katsuki looked mortified.

".... Dude. My lips are here." I pointed at my mouth.

"DON'T GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS!" Deku yelped, shoving Todoroki out the door.

"Alright. Anyway, Bakugou can you--" I was cut off by being pinned to the wall, Kabe-don style. "... W-what?" I looked up at him, e/c eyes widening. I shivered as he leaned in.

"... Your face is redder than fuckin' Kirishima's shitty hair." He smirked, before Shinsou kicked him out and slammed the door shut.

"... So." He began. "I came over to talk to you about something."

"YEAH?" I chirped, swinging around as I pet my face.

".... You do understand you're in a Harem of sorts?" His sly yet lopsided grin made me shiver.

"... How many people?"

"Five." He replied. I raised a brow.

"I only know of five, and I don't think you know the fifth person." I thought back to Toga.

"You mean crazy blonde?" His smirk unending. "She threatened me."

"She's not in it, though." Hitoshi frowned.

"Who was the fifth?!" My e/c eyes full of curiosity and wonder. He sighed and looked away.

"Y/n, we might need to talk."