Chapter 34.

Y/n's POV, before arriving at camp.

"You packed light." Shouto commented. I scoffed. "Not quite. I just know how to fit things into one suitcase." I chuckled, leaning on Izuku as he sat next to me.

As the bus ride began, I took off my tie and wrapped it around my hair as a temporary hair tie, since I forgot it, and I plugged in earphones.

As some weird Remix blared in my ear, I almost drifted off.

Luckily the bus jerked to a blunt stop before I fell out of my chair. A heavy weight landed on top of me, knocking the wind out of me as I gasped.

"Kaminari!" I heard Kirishima yell, as I rolled over to help the anthropomorphic battery stand. "Hey, you okay?" I grinned, before being knocked further away as my legs flew up and I rolled backward. I frantically covered my skirt before Aizawa stopped me with his leg.

"Y/n, sit back down." He hid his smirk as I groaned, sitting down. Of course, though everyone stood since they were told to get off as I sat down.

"UGH." My groan clearly reached everyone as they laughed, making me giggle when I stood and followed everyone else.

"Oh hey, it's Pixiebob." I grinned, seeing the familiar blonde glance over. She smiled sweetly before doing some posing introduction.

"Did you know, I think she's 31--" I teased, though being cut off by her paws slamming over my face. It wasn't painful, it was rather fluffy.

After some introductions, we were sent down the mountain. Luckily I knew what they were planning and activated my quirk, ducking underneath a large stone mutant. It's teeth were oddly blunt as it snapped at me, making everyone else panic. I huffed, pouting as I slammed my leg into the large being and watched it explode.

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" I yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone else as I sped in lead down to the area. Knocking creatures apart every now and again I left everyone in my dust.

"This is easy--" I was cut off my something crushing my body. Panicking, I lifted it off me to find it was half a stone body.

"EW." I muttered, crawling from under it as I made it to the entrance.

"I knew it. Y/n, come in. Wanna help cook?" They grinned, though I didn't have much of a choice as I wa  dragged into the kitchen where I belonged.

"Well, what're we making?" I asked. "Just food. Do whatever you can." Mandalay grinned, before I spotted a young boy with black hair and a cute hat on in the corner.

He stared at me for a bit before looking away. We had seen each other before, though that was before his parents died.

Now I don't think he wants to open up.

As I quietly finished making a large salad bowl, I moved on to a vast helping of Cabonara. I felt my stomach alert me as I grew hungry.

"Kota, can you come test this for me?" I offered a fork of Cabonara, to which he accepted and tasted it before looking away.

"It's good." He muttered. I grinned and pet him before hearing the bus pull up.

"Can I get my stuff?" I questioned, to which they approved and I hauled the heavy suitcase from the bus. Dumping it near my chosen corner, I slid it on the floor and finished helping with a variety of rice-based meals like Pork Cutlet Bowls before walking out to serve it to the hungry students.

"Class 1-B is here, too?" I said, seeing Monoma. He was a little scary, though relatively harmless.

"Have a taste of everything! This is the only time we cook for you! PixieBob's mischievous grin was proudly shown as I sat and quietly ate a bowl of Sukiyaki.

"N/n, where'd you get that?!" I turned around to be met with a drooling Denki.

"I made it myself. I did help out in the kitchen, after all. Want some?" I offered, seeing him grab a bite before staring in awe.

"It's so good! Though I'd be surprised if you weren't good at something." He grinned, before eagerly taking seconds.

"... I'm full." I muttered and placed the food beside Minoru, whom graciously accepted and took his time devouring the food.

I'm scared for tomorrow.

-----

"Bath time!" I yelled, leaping into the sauna gleefully.

"Y/n, you're too loud!" Jirou joked, hitting me on the arm as I laughed.

Though being surrounded by cute, naked girls was incredibly convenient. However, once Uraraka walked in I quietly drowned underwater.

She ain't seeing me naked today.

"N/n, you'll die!" Jirou cried, pulling me out of the water as I squealed and hid behind the girl.

"... Oh, I see." She grinned. "You're shy about everyone else, right?" I nodded, though it was a lie.

"Hey, guys!" She yelled, allowing me to creep underwater to suffocate myself again.

"Y/n needs friendship!" Hagakure exclaimed, to which I cried out in despair as everyone stared at me.

"N/n, come onnnn!" Mina leapt over to me energetically as she pushed me over toward everyone else.

"We're all girls here, though..." She trailed off, eyeing me before frowning. "You're more of a woman."

She earned a hit from Yaomomo.

"A-ah! Y/n!" Uraraka's voice spun webs in my brain as it repeated, me turning to look at her while blushing.

"Hey, Urachan." My mind went blank as I sunk into the water and, yet again, died inside.

"N/n, stop!"