EXPLANATION OF CASE 1

This chapter is a brief explanation of the case. I hope you will like it :)

--------------

Prim had been dating Bom for several months when she met Bright one night at his nightclub. They became immediately close and, in a few weeks, they began to go out. However, the young woman, who was not sure of her feelings for neither of them, decided to keep dating with both until she could choose only one of them.

Unfortunately, her boyfriend started to notice strange things in her behavior that began to create doubts in his mind. So he decided to follow her one night when, supposedly, she was going out with some friends.

What he discovered was that his girlfriend was seeing a handsome young man with whom, after several drinks, ended up in a hotel room until the morning.

Being a man of cold temper, he decided to talk to her. The young woman swore to him that it had been a mistake, that she was too drunk to know what she was doing, that possibly they had even put something into her drink and that young man at the bar had taken advantage of her condition. She begged him to forgive her, to give her a chance.

A last minute trip, ordered by their boss, was the perfect opportunity for them, according to the young woman, to try an solve the matter in a beautiful place. The perfect place to make any relationship happy and lasting again.

However, Mr. Bom did not quite believe in the version of his girlfriend so, before going on the trip, ordered a thorough investigation of the matter to a private detective. Upon his return he was informed that Prim had a double relationship with the owner of the bar and that she also had not broken things off at all. She only kept dating him sporadically.

Mr. Bom, furious and with the evidences in his hand, went to his girlfriend's apartment. Unfortunately the dispute ended with the young woman's unpremeditated murder and the need to find someone to blame for it. And who would be better than his girlfriend's lover?

If only he had used gloves, everything would have gone perfectly ...

A note:

For those who have asked me about the photo that Bom was looking at the night of the crime. It was a pic of him with the victim that was made during the trip ;)