Case 2 Part 2.2 (ENGLISH)

The stand was then occupied by an elegant woman with a beautiful face and a flirtatious smile. That, apparently, had watched the murder from a restaurant that was in the opposite building.

 That, apparently, had watched the murder from a restaurant that was in the opposite building

- "I'm Nakee. I have been working as a public relations officer at Ocean Electronics for two years now "- explained the young woman while arranging her hair with a very sensual gesture.

Some whistles began to be heard in the room. Kong sighed as he watched the faces of the judge and several of the listeners. That young woman really knew how to make men fall into her hands ...

- "Tell the Court what happened on the day of the murder."

- "I was at a company dinner with my bosses and some colleagues when I noticed that something was happening in an office across the street. I went to the windows and watched how a young woman was attacked by another girl right in front of my eyes. I was so shocked... "

- "Is that person among us?" - asked Arthit

- "Yes. It's her "- she said pointing to a pale Khaofang.

- "And when did that happen?" - asked the young man as soon as the judge managed to silence the murmurs that had generated her accusation.

- "About half past nine" - Nakee said.

- "I object, your honor!" - Kong exclaimed as he got up from his seat and leaned over the table - "The witness is not telling the truth about what happened that night !"

- " why do you say that?" - asked the judge interested

- "That night, in addition to the dinner in which the young witness participated, there was a bachelor party that was occupying the reserved  room on the second floor of the restaurant" - explained Kong while he made a signal to one of the technicians that were present in the court room - "I would like to present  a recording made by one of the guests at that party. "

- "I PROTEST, your honor!" - Arthit exclaimed as he got up from his seat and approached the judge's chair - "the recording has not been reviewed and

- "I PROTEST, your honor!" - Arthit exclaimed as he got up from his seat and approached the judge's chair - "the recording has not been reviewed and ...".