Grand Magic Games: Day 2 (Part 3)

*YOUR POV*

     The announcer decided to fill the charged silence. "Okay, let's get back on track with today's second match! From Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus! Versus an opponent from Fairy Tail A..." I held my breath, silently praying. Not Erza, not Erza, please not my wife. "Y/N!" Erza, Gray, and Lucy all turned to face me. Erza spoke first.
"Y/N, no! You can't go up. He's on the same level as me and I'm -"
"Fairy Tail's strongest mage," Gray finished. Erza nodded.
"Please sweetie. You'll get hurt." I kissed her cheek.
"Take care of our child. I'll finish this fight easily and be fine." I jumped over the railing into the arena. I walked over and saw Bacchus laying in a very seductive position, his eyes raking up and down my body. I clenched my fists. There was no way I would lose to him. He spoke to me.
"Hey, how about you and me make a bet like those last guys did? Your wife and sister are delightful dishes." I felt the air grow cold as I became angry. "If I win, they're mine. Both of them, at the same time. If you win... let's see..." I interrupted him.
"There are some things I can't let pass. Hound dog..." It began to snow again. "I'm gonna tear you apart!" My hair flew back behind me with the cold winds blowing. Bacchus stood.
"Then we have a deal? My soul is quivering." I began to shout a spell, but Bacchus attacked before I could even say a syllable. Minutes later, I was on one knee, my shirt torn, and breathing heavily. The announcer spoke.
"Oh my! This is unquestionably a one-sided match! Y/N can't land a blow!" I grimaced as Bacchus spoke.
"Beautiful wife and sister all to myself. Nice..." I stood and ran straight at Bacchus.
"Ice Falcons!!!" A group of falcons made of ice appeared in the sky and flew straight for Bacchus. He dodged them all easily and hit me in the chin, then launched a series of attacks, making me fall backwards. I came at him again. "Frozen Tiger!!!" An icy tiger appeared and went to claw Bacchus, but he just ducked under it and attacked me again. I got up, but he hit me in the stomach, sending me flying across the arena. I collapsed, but forced myself to my feet. No way I was letting him win. I spoke. "Come to think of it, I didn't decide yet, hound dog. The bet... What happens if I win..." Bacchus shrugged.
"Well, there's no chance of that, so go ahead, whatever you want." I thought about it for a while and then decided.
"If I win, the name of your guild is 'Quatro Puppy' for the duration of the Games." He sighed.
"Okay, okay. That does it." He reached down and grabbed his bottle of alchohol. "Bottoms up." He took a long drink. "Come and get me. You should easily be able to beat a drunk like me." I grinned.
"ICY-" He talked over me.
"It's no use!" He came after me and hit me seven times in an instant. However, when he zipped past me, the sleeves of his shirt crumbled, his hands damaged. He turned to me. I smiled and revealed the patterns imprinted on my skin.
"Icy Thorns. If I can't hit you, you can hit me! Come on. Your hands or my body. This is a fight to see which will break!" Bacchus came after me again, hitting me with numerous punches, but wherever he touched, the thorns hurt him. After several minutes, he collapsed, clearly in immense pain, and I let the thorns vanish, sinking to my knees from using a lot of magic. Then Bacchus stood, cackling in triumph as I stayed on my knees, unable to rise. Suddenly, he fell backwards and didn't get back up. The announcer spoke.
"D- Down? Bacchus is down! The winner is Y/N! Fairy Tail A gets 10 points! That gives them a total of 12 points!" I smiled and used my ice magic to push myself to my feet. I caught a flash of red running towards me. I turned and saw Erza. She kissed me in the middle of the arena, pulling me close.
"Y/N! I'm so proud of you! You did incredible out there! Come on. Let's get back up to the balcony." She put her arm under mine to support me and we went back to our balcony. The announcer said the next fight.
"It's the third match of the second day of the Grand Magic Games! Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail B versus Blue Pegasus reserve member Jenny Rearlight!" I looked up. Come on Mira. You got this.