Character Description

Name: Eclipse

Creature: Vamp-cat

Type: Black cat

Fur: Black and dark blue

Eye color: right: green, left: red

Wears:

Length shortened to her thighs

Power: Gravity, color: dark purple, also has super strength and speed

Biography:

When Eclipse was a child she experienced her parents murdered right in front of her by a fang, when she was hiding from the intruder, the fang found her as well and turn her just like him and cut off her tail being an abusive master. Unable to control her new abilities and filled with grief and pain Eclipse went on a rampage, killing everyone in sight for 2 years including her new-found master. A special unit, that works for GUN, specializes in unordinary cases and cases that GUN fails to execute or too difficult to complete, were sent to eliminate Eclipse, they captured her instead, after learning of her traumatic past because of one of the members powers, the same member felt sympathy towards Eclipse and slowly helped her become herself again and trained her to control her powers. Now Eclipse is a member of the secret unit, doing everything her mentor taught her to keep Mobius safe and keeping herself in check of turning into her worse nightmare.

Personality: Eclipse used to be cheerful and kind, but after her parent's death and what she went through she became cold-hearted and jaded. Eclipse is very quiet and is anti-social, she only speaks to her mentor showing her kind and cheerful nature but, always looks sad.

Likes: going on walks, jokes, reading, ice skating, and music

Dislikes: blood, remembering her past, waiting, people using her

Name: Liam

Creature: wolf

Type: white wolf

Fur: white and gray

Eye color: sky blue

Wears: nothing but what the picture shows

Power: clairvoyance, when activated a pulse spread

Biography:

Works for GUN's special unit that specializes in unordinary cases or cases that are too difficult for them. When he encounters Eclipse using his powers to investigate her past in her mind he sympathizes her and took Eclipse under his wing to taught her to control her power. He also played the father figure for Eclipse as she lost him when she was a child. Liam is also one of the leaders in the unit and strategies very assignment.

Personality: serious, caring, Liam's power causes him not to feel pain, fear, or desire. Gets headaches now and then from his power and can get cranky when having one.

Likes: seeing Eclipse smile, completing a mission with no casualties, music, sleeping

Dislikes: headaches, people suffering, being rudely awakened, loud noises