Prologue

PROLOGUE

I am just an ordinary girl.

And too innocent.

I am not special to anyone.

I have no friends.

I'm all alone in my life.

I only have my grandfather who loves me so much.

And more on, I am living in a peaceful ordinary life without harm.

But when I entered the University, My life has changed.

It brings impact to my life that I never realized it..

That I am one of them.

A magical charm and ability I have.

And I am not an ordinary person.

I am one of them who have magical powers and special abilities.

---

Author's Note

DISCLAIMER.This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product's of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

COPYRIGHT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

All Rights Reserved 2018

P.S- This is not a work of perfection. Expect some typographical errors, minor grammar lapses and a little inconsistencies. Don't say I did not warn you.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated!

Thank you! Enjoy reading! Lovelots

---

WATCH THE TEASER TRAILER IN THE MULTIMEDIA SECTION AND THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FULL TRAILER OF OU *wink*