Avenue

After they get done watching and editing the footage they shot of us, they get back to shooting the planned commercial. Natasha goes to wardrobe to get dressed. She comes out wearing a tight-fitting black dress, stockings, heels, mascara, and a little lip gloss.

They move to a room with tons of cameras set up in different places, to catch everything from different angles. They get all set up, dim the lights a little, and start filming. Theo walks into the room towards one of the cameras, a bottle of the Boss cologne in hand, then stops and sets the bottle on the counter.

Then, Natasha comes in, puts both hands on his shoulder, and leans in, as if smelling the cologne on him. He pulls her in front of him and they look into the mirror. She tilts her head back and kisses his jaw softly.

"Cut!" Darren shouts.

Theo moves away from Natasha, clearly eagerly, and walks over to Darren and me.

"Theo, my boy," Darren tells him. "I just wasn't feeling it."

"Neither was I," Theo admits. "Sorry, Darren. I guess I'll try again."

They do the shot again, this time with more passion coming from Theo. Pleased, Darren lets the scene continue. Natasha reaches up, undoes Theo's tie, and pulls it off of his neck. Then, she turns to face him, pulls his suit jacket off of his shoulders, and drops it on the floor. She begins to undo two of the buttons on his shirt, then they move to the couch.

Theo stops in the middle of the room, shirt still halfway unbuttoned, and smiles sexily at one of the cameras before continuing over to where Natasha is, already in nothing but a bra, panties, and stockings. The cameras close in on them, then Theo proceeds to run his hand up her leg, moving closer. Natasha puts her hand on the side of his face, softly runs her thumb over his lips, then traces a finger across his bared chest and along his jawline.

She begins to unbutton the shirt the rest of the way. She pulls it off of him and he looks up at a camera nearby. He leans over her, every muscle in his back rippling as he moves. He kisses her jaw softly and she runs her fingers down his back, causing him to visibly shiver.

Not being able to watch them anymore, I leave the room, wanting to run outside and far away. Instead, I decide to go wandering around. I wander until I find myself in what I guess is wardrobe. I walk over to a rack of clothes on hangers, and begin going through them. I see nothing but sophisticated suits and gorgeous dresses.

Why is it soo hard for me to watch them? It's just acting. And besides, it's not like we're actually dating or anything.

"See anything you like?" someone asks.

I turn to see Theo, fully dressed in the suit.

"They're all beautiful dresses," I tell him, still feeling kind of awkward about the whole thing.

"Yeah. Expensive, too," he chuckles. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just wandering around, and found myself here," I explain, partially telling him the truth.

Yeah, like I'm gonna just come out and say, "I was feeling jealous and couldn't stand to see her do what I've been wanting to do."

Wait- am I really jealous of her?

No way. Why would I be jealous? That's crazy.

"Well, we just wrapped up filming," he informs me. "You wanna see the real magic happen?"

"Sure," I say, trying to sound happy.

We head into a room where all of the cameras have been moved to. A few people stand in front of a computer, typing and clicking away, while everyone else watches a big screen.