Two Broken Ribs

I wake up about an hour later, then head to living room. There, I see Theo lifting weights, his back to me, with no shirt on. I stand there for a while, watching every muscle ripple each time he lifted the weights. Till someone elbows me in the side.

"Enjoying the view?" Channing laughs.

"Huh?" I ask, spooked and almost jumping.

"You know," he explains. "Theo's 'Muscle Show'. I can tell you enjoyed it."

"Shut up," I mutter, punching his arm.

"Damn, princess!" he says, rubbing his  arm. "You got a pretty mean swing!"

"And I wasn't even trying," I tell him matter of factly, smirking.

I walk into the kitchen like it was nothing, and open the fridge.

"Hey, Theo," I call out. "Do you want the rest of your lo mein?"

"Nah, you can have it," he yells back.

I put it in the microwave, then head to the living room. I look at the time, then snatch the remote from Channing.

"Hey!" he gripes.

"Sorry, dude," I apologize. "Grey's Anatomy is on!"

"Dude?" he repeats with a laugh.

Ignoring him, I change the channel, then begin eating the leftovers.

"Theo, come see this," Channing says in awe, halfway through the show. "Her eyes haven't left the tv screen. She's not even looking at what she's eating!"

Theo laughs and walks over. He stands in front of me, but I move so I could see around him. He take my food from me, but I'm soo focused on the show that I don't care.

"Hmm," he mumbles, thinking. "I wonder..."

He sits on me, but I just move so I can still see the tv. Then he grabs my feet- a big mistake. He starts to tickle my feet and I kick up as hard as I can, without looking away from the screen. I must've connected, because he falls off the couch, holding himself in pain.

Oops.

"Damn," Channing laughs.

"What?" Zac asks as he and Chris walk into the living room.

"What happened to you, Theo?" Chris asks.

"Theo grabbed Sam's feet," Channing explains for Theo, who currently can barely breath. "And started tickling them. And this chick doesn't even take her eyes off the tv screen, and kicks him- in the groin!"

The boys burst into tears, laughing.

"So what really happened?" Zac asks, not buying it for a second.

"I'm serious, dude," he tell them. "Don't believe me? Tickle her feet."

"Okay," Zac says, jumping over the back of the couch and landing next to me.

He grabs one of my feet, putting my leg in a lock. Then, he starts tickling it. Without even looking at him, I wiggle around and kick as hard as I could.

Crunch.

"Ah, fuck!" Zac screams in pain.

"What happened, Z-man?" Chris asks.

"Dude, I think she broke a rib," he tells him, obviously hurt.

"Let's go get that checked out," Chris says.

He walks over, and helps Zac up and out of the apartment. The whole time, I keep zig zagging to try to see the tv.

By the time they get back, Grey's Anatomy is over. Zac iss leaning on Chris, and I can see the Ace bandaging under his shirt.