08.

'im felix

'im felix. nice to meet you changbin.' said felix while smiling and stretched his hand to shake hands with changbin, who looked so confused.

'w-wait! how do you know my name? are you a stalker?'

'what no.' said felix and started laughing. 'its written on your tshirt haha.'

'oh yes i knew that. of course its written there haha. i just wanted to see what you will say. im not joking!' said changbin, a little embarassed. of course he forgot his name was written on his tshirt. he even remembered when he got a tshirt like that but it was green and he wanted black. so he didnt wear that tshirt until they gave him a black one.

'haha youre funny.' said felix while laughing again, looking straight into changbin's eyes. 'also youre the first person who ever asked me why i buy soap. you really like me dont you?'

changbin looked at him while frowning. he didnt know why felix said that.

'haha im joking sorry. i always joke with my friends, so i guess its a habit. anyway, thank you. now, see you soon, i guess?' and then he left.

changbin didnt take that question as a joke, so he thought he was serious. he thought he shouldnt have asked about the soap, but he was so curious, so he couldnt hold it. but all he knew was that he didnt like felix in a romantic way, just in a friendly way. yet.

////
itss boooring aaaah sorry:(
i wanted to update because i wanted to write that part with changbin's name lol i thought it was kinda funny;(
i might end this story soon tho????

also thank you so much for 160+ reads!!💞