20.

jisung pov

     jisung pov

after i helped changbin getting dressed up pretty nice, of course i followed him to the coffee shop. i wanna see what this fucker can do. he never dated anyone so it will be a mess. at least i will laugh a lot.

so i entered the coffee shop after a while and sat somewhere near them. i could see that felix dude was really excited meeting the changbin dude properly. and changbin was silently freaking out. he told me he was scared but i cant believe he is THAT scared.

i was casually sitting on that chair, looking straight at them, waiting for changbin to fail as always. he was just smiling?? and looking at felix?? while smiling?? felix was talking about something that i couldnt hear and changbin was just smiling..........

i got really bored and i almost fell asleep,, until i saw changbin grabbing his drink and almost accidentally?? throwing it on felix. i was laughing that hard,, everyone was looking at me. even the two gays. but at least i was dressed so they wouldnt recognize me. im so smart.

"wtf jisung?" i could hear changbin saying. wHAT how did he recognize me?? my suit and hat and glasses arent good enough??

"who??" i said looking really innocent. as always wink wink.

"who is that guy?" asked felix, looking really confused.

"it doesnt matter. ill be right back." changbin got up and came to me. he dragged me outside.

"do i know you? why are you dragging me outside?" i asked, looking innocent again.

"JISUNG THANKS FOR RUINING MY FUCKING DATE!"

"oH SO finally you say it is a DATE!"

"no what? i didnt say that." changbin looked away. OH I ALREADY KNOW.

it is a date.

//////
wowowowow i updated finally????
shoodkdjs
i had some free time?? but i gotta sleep now im tired lmao
sorry for not updating!!:(( I have been busy with school fUcK

anyway?? thank you for 2k reads im in tears:(( and thank you for voting and reading this:(