25.

changbin just looked at felix, smiling

changbin just looked at felix, smiling. he didn't except felix saying something like that, but he felt good after all.

after moments of silence, changbin finally said something. "we should go inside." and wanted to enter, but felix immediately grabbed his hand. "wait, aren't you gonna say anything?"

"about what?" changbin looked, confused. "about what i said earlier. the first snow? remember?"

"oh... well, yes."

"yes?"

"i agree with what you said."

"oh okay then... let's enter now." then felix let go of his hand and opened the door for him.

"two iced coffees vanilla flavoured, please." felix said, then looking at changbin who was searching for some money in his jacket. "no, it's okay i'll pay. it's my pleasure to pay for cute boys." he winked at him, and then turned back to get the drinks.

changbin looked like a tomato, literally. "have you ever paid for other boys?" he looked at felix, a bit embarassed, and then looked down.

"should i be honest, or do i wanna make myself badass?"

"well, now i prefer you to be honest with me." changbin said, while taking a sip of his drink, who happens not to be tea.

"frankly, no."

///

ITS ME I FINALLY UPTADED

IM SO SORRY i had some problems and no time at all and!!!! sjjdndj

idk what to say lmao enjoy

thank you all for voting and omh 4k+ reads and 400+ votes i am literally so happy

i never thought one of my stories could ever get this far im in tears!!! thank!!!you!!!<3