14.

changbin and jisung kept talking about felix

changbin and jisung kept talking about felix. and changbin even showed him his twitter profile and his tweets too. and his tweets about him. jisung was there silently screaming like the biggest shipper ever, and changbin would just give him looks sometimes. 'dude, i think he really likes you!' jisung said while smiling and looking at changbin's phone. changbin just gave him a glance and got his phone out of his best friend's hands.

right when they could only hear the radio, the door opened, revealing a blonde boy. of course it was felix. who would come that late at a local shop. felix, to buy soap. 'good evening.' he said, and went right to the soap.

but when he came to the cash desk, he didnt have just soap. he had some sweets too. changbin was shocked. he didnt think felix would ever buy something other than soap when he came to the local shop where he worked in. 'how come you didnt buy just soap this time?' changbin asked, while putting his products in a plastic bag.

felix looked at changbin and tried his best to look serious. 'i was hungry.' and then he took his bag and left the shop without even saying goodbye. 'i guess he was that hungry...' whispered changbin, while sitting again on the chair right next to the cash desk.

he would have talked to jisung more if he didnt fell asleep that fast, but maybe he was really tired. as if changbin wasnt. and right when he was about to fall asleep, his phone buzzed, and a notification popped up on his phone.

'new tweet from ♡feelix ♡'

////

sORRY this is so short and so bad sorry:(

also my wig is so snatched:(
stray kids:( slayed:( my:( entire:( life:(

this comeback is amazing i cantejdjjsjcjjsw i love them so much my babies:(((

NANANANANANANA

thank you so much for 800+ reads!! thank you for voting! also if you can leave some comments i really appreciate uwu ♡