13.

changbin would sometimes take the train to arrive at the shop, usually this happens when he is kinda tired

changbin would sometimes take the train to arrive at the shop, usually this happens when he is kinda tired. he would analyze every people in the train. so this day he went by train, because he didnt get enough sleep. he was busy, stalking felix on twitter.

he arrived at the shop and was greeted by his very best friend, jisung. 'oh! youre finally here. what took you so long?' and he went right in front of changbin and started smiling, showing his bunny teeth. he looked so cute, but changbin wasnt attracted to him. they were best friends anyway. 'as you know, the train i take doesnt come that often.' and changbin patted him on his back, while going to the back of the store to get changed.

after he got changed, he went right to his favourite cash desk, and just sat down because he had nothing else to do when there are no customers at all. 'so what have you done these days? was it like a short vacation?' said jisung while laughing. 'what, you call two days vacation?' changbin said while looking a bit angry at jisung. 'hey hey i was joking okay! so what did you do anyway?' 'oh well nothing interesting at all lol... stalked someone. lol i mean no, i didnt do that.' changbin made it look so obvious that he stalked someone. no one could do it better.

'what haha. who did you stalk dude? is it a nice chicken? i mean, chick.' changbin started laughing so bad that he was about to even fell off the chair.

'chicken? i cant with you.' and laughed again. 'okay! but really now. who is it?' jisung looked so serious that he scared changbin. 'well... you know i told you about a guy with soap no...'

then jisung put his hands on changbin's shoulders, looking so shocked. 'no way, dude!'

///

okay soo i know i said i wont update but i was bored on the beach llololl

anyway lol i dont know what is this at all aaahhhdhjsj hope you like it though!!

thank you so much for 600+ reads!! uwu

also if you can vote and/or leave a comment i really appreciate your opinions!! <3