18.

'what did he say?' said changbin, standing in front of jisung, looking really curious

'what did he say?' said changbin, standing in front of jisung, looking really curious. jisung looked really shocked. 'he knows you are you! he knows you are THAT CHANGBIN! just how?' 'wait really i dont trust you.' said changbin and sat right next to jisung and looked at his phone. 'what the actual fuck dude.  im just- how can i erase my entire life now?'

'oh well! what should i say now help me little changbin. i mean no dont help me i can do it myself!' 'but its my phone... and he thinks he is talking to me so. you should like give it to me so i can talk to him?' said changbin, looking really done with jisung. 'lol no.'

'are you sure?? ;);)'

'why using those winky faces though... jisung i thought you were better.' 'lol changbin you know nothing. im trying to be flirty!' said jisung while winking a few times at changbin. 'ew never wink again you cant do it. watch and learn.' so changbin winked at jisung. jisung just awkwardly stared at him and then he looked back at his phone. 'hello? im trying to teach you something here and you dont even care. what a friend i have.' 'just shut up he answered.'

'yes;)'

'well you're fucked changbin.'

'you should say 'we' because you wrote to him in the first place so you should help me until the end.' said changbin while winking a few times at jisung.

////
HIIII its been like two weeks since i updated:( im sooorry i started highschool last week and i have been sooo busy?? and i didnt have time at all:(

yEah well what can i say highschool until now was really fun so??? ill keep you updated lol
i hope i can update more tho!

aNYWAAAAY thank you all for voting and leaving comments it makes me go uwuwuwu!!! love yall<33