24.

days have passed, and changbin and felix would talk everyday about random things

they even talked to go out today. to catch up about some things, drink some iced coffee even though it's almost winter and it's too cold outside. but they were both so happy finally meeting after a few days of just talking on the phone.

changbin used to wear only black, no other colors at all.

but now, after felix made his way into changbin's life, changbin would wear other colors too.

so now, he is getting dressed up for his meeting (more like a date) with felix. yellow sweater and black skinny jeans of course.

he was so excited,, he gets to see felix again, and he won't be that nervous as he used to be. at least he hopes he won't be.

they got there, in front of the coffee shop at the same time. they were just smiling at each other, until they saw something little and white falling from the sky. they immediately look up and saw it was snowing. first snow.

changbin couldnt say anything, wanting to express his happiness because of the snow, because felix opened his mouth first.

"you know how they say... if you're with someone during the first snowfall, then you shall stay together with that person for a long time." felix said while smiling.

//////
im SOO sorry for not updating for a long time!!:((

aLso i might upload a the boyz story?? moonbae,,?? what do yall think about this becauSe i have a good idea

tHank YOU ALL for voting!! we're almost at 400 votes im—;((<3 ilyall