11.

changbin woke up, excited to see if felix did answer

changbin woke up, excited to see if felix did answer. but he didnt yet. 'maybe he is sleeping' thought changbin. well, he was right. felix is a heavy sleeper. he would sleep until late.

so changbin got dressed and went out. to his favorite coffee shop, where he always goes.

he buys his favorite donut, the strawberry one, and a medium sized coffee with milk and sugar. and then he goes to the same table where he always sits. right next to the window, so he could scroll on twitter and look through the window too.

while scrolling down on twitter, he saw some pictures of felix, which he posted them a few days ago. 'he looks so innocent.' changbin said, while whispering. then he just noticed that he already ate his strawberry donut, so he went and bought another one. a cinnamon flavoured donut.

he got back to his seat, and right after he put his phone on the table, a notification from twitter pops up. it was from him. from felix. finally.

'heey!! sorry for the late reply, but i fell asleep and i sleep a lot TT and yees lets be friends i love making new friends uwu. aaahhh i dont know what to say. do you wanna know something about me or?? :)'

his heart started beating faster and faster. changbin didnt know felix could be that cute. 'that uwu.' changbin said, whispering again, and he started writing the thing he is the most curious about. 'soo, i saw your posts about soap... and i wanna ask you... why do you collect soap?' and he sent the message.

after a few minutes, felix answered. 'wow thats a really brave question!! the second one! because someone asked me something like that too before:):)'

changbin looked at his phone screen, frowning. 'what was the first one?' he wrote and send.

'someone at my favorite shop from all of them asked me why do i collect soap:))'

changbin knew he was talking about him so he didnt say anything about that anymore. so he got his courage back and asked again. 'so, you didnt answer. why do you collect soap?'

he replied really fast, and his answer got changbin confused.

'are you sure you wanna know?? uwu'

///////

aaaah i think this is the longest chapter i ever wrote (i mean for this story lol))

anyway!! i published a new minsung ff, so i would be glad if yall could check it out so i know if i should continue it or not :c

thank you so much for reading and voting, eventually some of you leaving some comments lmao,, i really appreciate ♡