17.

'jisung what are you doing? wait, did you just text him? i swear to god

'jisung what are you doing? wait, did you just text him? i swear to god.' and changbin got his phone out of jisungs hands and looked at the screen. 'WHAT THE FUCK. how could you text him? and it even made me seem a weirdo with that :D oh my god im gonna kill you one day.' changbin gave jisung a deadly glare.

'uh dude cant you see im trying to bring you two together? youre like made for each other!' said jisung really excited. 'now we should wait for him to answer! im so hyped i cant wait!'

'youre hyped as if you sent the text from your account to someone you actually know and you have a crush on him.' 'OH FINALLY! i was waiting for the moment you would actually tell me the truth, that you actually have a crush on him. time to write a new fanfiction!' changbin just looked at jisung, a bit disgusted, but got distracted by his phone, buzzing. jisung immediately heard it somehow and snatched his phone. again.

'hello!!:)'

'wow that smiley face. is he getting you into friendzone?' jisung said, while mouthing something after that. 'what friendzone are you talking about? we are just friends. he doesnt even know its me in the first place.' changbin said while sighing. 'dude are you sure? i dont think he is that dumb.'

'do you know who i am?? :D'

'JISUNG. why are we even friends how can you write something like that?' 'shh its gonna be fine. i think.' jisung said while laughing a bit.

'i think i do??:)'

'well lets see if he knows haha!' jisung said while typing something, again.

'???'

'can i go home?' changbin said while getting up.

'are you changbin?? :D'

'FUCK CHANGBIN!'

///////

woAH i havent updated in a while:\ i was busy doing nothing as always oh well

tbh-- i dont know what to do with this story anymore but imma keep writing until i finish it ig it will be soon??

IM REALLY EXCITED FOR TBZ S COMEBACK LIKE I CANT WAIT hgsdgbs i wanted to preorder but im broke- i just bought ''the start'' two days ago and i have no money left haha:::)

aNNNYWAAYY thank you all for voting and leaving comments! i really appreciate it and it really brightens my day seeing people actually read this!!<33