16.

(im a noragami trash sorry!!)

jisung was there sitting on a bench, waiting for changbin to arrive. but this time he wasnt late. he saw jisung and went to him as fast as he could. 'wow you arrived!' said jisung, while looking at changbin with a shocked face. 'yeah okay, so why did you tell me to meet here?' said changbin, while sitting next to jisung.

'we have to make a plan lol.' jisung looked at changbin, and changbin looked confused. 'a plan? what plan?' jisung just sighed and looked away. 'im trying to be calm but A PLAN FOR YOU TO TALK MORE WITH FELIX DUDE!' jisung seemed a bit annoyed of how lost changbin was. and changbin just looked at jisung saying nothing. 'wait arent you gonna say anything?' 'i guess, no.'

jisung then started thinking about a plan, while changbin just sat there admiring the nature. 'what if... what if you show up to his house with a gift? of course by gift i mean some soap packs?' jisung finally talked. 'jisung? i dont even know where he lives, but wouldnt that be awkward anyway?' 'oh, youre right! then i guess you can talk with him on twitter no?'

'he doesnt even know its me in the first place.' changbin said while sounding a bit sad. 'then why dont you tell him?' changbin then looked at him. 'what no. he will think im a stalker that looks at his page everyday to see if he posted something new because the notification may not work. to look at his picture and admiring his pretty face. and those freckles aah. no, thats not me.'

'dude, youre like so in love with this dude. wow im using dude way too much im loving this.' and jisung took changbins phone out of his pocket and typed the passcode really fast. he opened twitter and then started writing something to felix.

'hi! :D'

////
oKAY so im starting to not like this story anymore like i did before?? uGh

thank you so much for 1k+ reads!! im so haapppy ohmygod like this is my first story that reaches 1k+ and it seems a lot for me?? i really appreciate it!! thank you all for voting and leaving comments!<33

alsO i have a few story ideas that i really like??? and i thought about doing one with moonbae?? (kevin and jacob from the boyz) i dont know if someone would be interested but!!;)