|CHAPTER TWO|

|2|

30 minutes finally passed and Yoongi's break was over

Yoongi walked over to Jimin's table where he was scrolling through his phone taking casual sips of his drink.

"Hey.", Yoongi said enthusiastically trying to get the younger's attention.

Jimin looked up from his phone. "Oh, hey! Is it finally you're break?"

"Well, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't. I care too much about my job.", Yoongi replied rolling his eyes.

"Right."

Yoongi sat down in the seat in front of Jimin and began looking at him.

Jimin quickly typed something in his phone before shutting off his phone and looking up at Yoongi. "So how long have you been a V.I.P?", Jimin asked, excitement noticeable in his eyes.

"About 4 years. How 'bout you?"

"Same as you. Who's you're bias?"

"G-dragon. He's so cool and everything about him is just- wooooooah! He's like my roll model. I really look up to him.", Yoongi's voice started getting louder every second but Jimin didn't mind. He found Yoongi's excitement cute. "You're bias is Taeyang right?"

"Yeah! How'd you know?", Jimin asked as his eyes grew wide in amazement.

"Your bracelet has his name on it.", Yoongi deadpanned.

"Oh" was all Jimin could say as he looked at his right wrist where his bracelet was and scratched his neck. "You're right."

There was a short awkward silence before Yoongi broke it. "We haven't had a proper introduction yet. My name is Min Yoongi. I'm 25 years old and I have a god named Holly."

Yoongi's facial expression softened at the thought of Holly. Jimin smiled as he noticed the glint of adoration in Yoongi's eyes.

"My name's Park Jimin. I'm 22.", Jimin said, eye smile already showing.

"Nice to officially meet you, Park Jimin.", Yoongi teased, slight smirk evident on his face.

"Like wise, Min Yoongi.", Jimin responded in the same tone and mirrored Yoongi's face.

"I can tell we're gonna be great friends.", Yoongi said, talking a sip from Jimin's drink.

"Me too.", Jimin's smile grew bigger

___

Sucky chapter 'cause I was rushing but oh well

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi