|CHAPTER FOURTEEN|

|14|

"So...", Yoongi started awkwardly as he looked at Jimin. "Hi."

"Hello.", responded Jimin's quiet voice as he ignored the previous events and stared into Yoongi's beautiful dark orbs.

Yoongi stared back admiring the price of art in front of him.

It all happened too fast and suddenly lips hastily crashed against each other and the boys seemed to have forgotten what personal space was.

It went from staring into each other's eyes to a heated make out to Yoongi leaving open mouthed kisses against Jimin's neck.

"On second thought", Jimin sighed. "We should just stay in."

And with no objections from Yoongi, the boys spent a heated night indoors.

~ ~ ~

"SUP BINCH!", Taehyung yelled as he barged through Hoseok's front door with Jungkook in tow. " Guess what we just saw."

Hoseok looked up from his phone, annoyed because of all the noise Taehyung was making. He turned to Jungkook who just shook his head in disappointment as he glared at Taehyung.

"Kookie", Taehyung whined. "I'm your hyung! You should treat me with respect not judge me!"

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes and gave Taehyung a sarcastic smile. "If you want me to treat you like my hyung then you better act like it. Sometimes I confuse myself with who's really the oldest."

Taehyung pouted as Hoseok snickered.

"Kookie why are you so mean?", Taehyung complained as he crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry.", Jungkook apologized as he kissed Taehyung's lips.

"So", Hoseok started, "are you gonna tell me what you saw or make out at my front door?"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with knowing faces as they made their way to Hoseok.

While Taehyung sat on Hoseok's right leg, Jungkook sat on his left.

"Are you jealous, Seokie?", they both day with innocent voices as they blink their eyes repeatedly.

Before Hoseok has the chance to say or do anything, his face is being showered by kisses by his two loving boyfriends.

He smiled sheepishly as they all entered a long group hug.

When they separated, Taekook excitedly began to tell Hoseok of the Yoonmin moment they previously encountered.
---
So that was some VHopeKook for you guys cause I haven't updated in a while.

Not only is Wattpad being a dick and not letting mr publish chapters but also I'm lazy af.

Sorry for any mistakes I was rushing when I made this chapter cause I had to go somewhere...

I wanna say thank you for the 100+ veiws this book got.  I didn't expect it to get so much this was simply for fun.

Question: Favorite song?

Thanks for reading
-yoon2mymin