|CHAPTER THIRTEEN|

|13|

Update~

Update~

(Not proofread)

From the entrance of the room you heard a very loud squeal and the sound of a camera clicking.

Taehyung was at the door talking pictures of the Yoonmin couple with one hand and motioning for someone to come with the other.

Since Yoongi and Jimin were still in shock, they didn't move from their places and continued to look at Taehyung, confused.

Suddenly, Jungkook busted through the door and stood next to his boyfriend and stared at the couple.

On the outside, he was calm and reserved. He looked relaxed and acted like it was a normal everyday thing to walk in on your friends making out. On the inside....

On the inside was another story, his thoughts were bouncing around everywhere. The most common one being repeated was 'My ship is sailing *insert inhuman noises*'

Although he would have lOVED to stay and watch them be awkward with each other, he figured that they might need some alone time to talk about what just happened.

After a few more seconds of staring and admirig his OTP (Namjin who?) he grabbed Taehyung's sleeve and slowly pulled him out the room.

"Sorry for interrupting!", Taehyung giggled as they made their way to the front door.

As soon as they left, the first thing Jungkook ask was, "You took pictures right?"

Taehyung looked at him and nodded. "Of course."

"You gonna send them to me or keep them for yourself?"

"I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't share.", Taehyung smirked.

They shared some weird look that you could only classify as the human Lenny face.

Meanwhile...

Jimin and Yoongi awkwardly remained on each other in the same place just staring at the doorway feeling completely lost.

___

Sorry I couldn't update. Something was wrong with my phone so Wattpad didn't work.

It's currently 4:59 am and I can't sleep. It's the 4th night in a row. But like....

Who needs sleep. Not me.

Thanks for reading <3~
-yoon2mymin (I changed my username)