|CHAPTER EIGHT|

|8|

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Who was Jimin to make me feel like this?

The whole day I couldn't stop looking at him or thinking about him.

Whenever our eyes met, my legs got numb.

His arrogant smile made me want to kiss him. 

Wait- What?!?!

He was driving me crazy.

I never thought that I would ever be jealous in my whole life.

Until

This girl with blonde hair and bangs barged into the cafe and basically jumped Jimin.

"Jiminie-oppa!"

"Lisa?  Hey what are you doing here?", he hugged her back, huge smile on his face reflecting her's.

I looked around only to see everyone in the cafe with their mouths wide open and some people fanboy/girling.

Hmmm... I wonder why.

That's besides the point though. 

I looked back to continue watching the scene in front of me.

"Jungkookie told me about you're new job.  I wanted to come visit.", she said with a cheery voice.

I felt myself get angry.

Who does this girl think she is?

Why is she hugging him like that?

Why is he smiling?

I cleared my throat to catch their attention.

They let go of each other and turned to face me but still had the same smile on their faces.

That's when I noticed who the girl was.

It was Lisa from Blackpink.

She must be Jimin's girlfriend.  Of course she would be.  She's got the looks and the talent.  She's practically perfect.

I don't know what but for some reason that made me feel self-conscious.

"Yoongi-hyung!  You're here!  That's perfect!  There's someone really special I want you to meet.", Jimin said enthusiastically. 

Lisa stepped forward and greeted me.

"This is my sister-in-law Lisa.  You may know here as a former member of Blackpink."

My mouth dropped.

"Sister-in-law?", everyone in the cafe practically yelled.

"We should move somewhere private.", I decided to speak up and lead them to the staff room. 

"So Lisa is you're sister in law?  How?", I asked completely puzzled.

"You don't know?  Oppa~  Why didn't you tell him?  Now you're gonna have to deal with a lot of questions.", Lisa whined.

I stood their looking at Jimin feeling completely lost.

Jimin looked uncomfortable and looked helplessly at Lisa but all she did was glare at him.

"Alright! Fine!", Jimin yelled. "Yoongi-hyung?"

"Yes?"

"I have 2 siblings.  They're twins.  One's a boy named Park Jihyun. The other's a girl", Jimin hesitated for a second and continued his sentence. "named Park Chaeyoung."

For what felt like the 100th time today, my mouth dropped to the floor.

WHAT.
THE.
ACTUAL.
FHVNGTVRTKJCBHJN

"So you mean to tell me that your sister is fucking Rosé from Blackpink?  What the fuck Park Jimin why are you doing this to my heart?"

When I thought there was still hope for my poor poor heart to survive...

"Oppa?"

"Oh hey Rosie what's up?"

Rosé playfully rolled her eyes and hugged her brother. "The sky, Mochi."

"Then she walked over to her girlfriend and passionately kissed her.

I stood there with a wtf face.

How can they act to casual about this???

I turn to look at Jimin who was smiling at the couple.

ThenRosé started talking so I brought my attention back to her.

"Pale skin, cat-like eyes, mint hair.  This must be that Yoongi guy you were talking about."

Jimin blushed.

Jimin's been talking about me?

It was my turn to be cocky.

"Yes.  Hello.  My name's Min Yoongi.  Very nice to meet you.  Jimin's been talking about me?",  I asked, smirk evident on my face.

Jimin turned an even brighter shade of read asRosé nods.

"Yep.", she said popping the 'p' "My name's Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé.  I'm Jimin's little sister.  Nice to finally meet the guy my brother's been-", she stopped when she saw the death glare Jimin was sending her and held out her hand for me to shake it. I did.

Suddenly, Lisa got a phone call which caught all our attention.

"What?  But we just got here!_________Okay fine."

"Who was it?", Rosé asked.

"The manager.  He wants us back at the dorm.", Lisa sighed.

"Uggggg.  Fine.", Rosé and Lisa hugged Jimin and bowed to me since we aren't that close.

"Bye Minie-oppa.  Call Jihyun for me.  It's been a while since Park kids hyung out all together.", and with a final wink from Rosé (directed towards me), they left.

"Park Jimin!", I yelled.  "You and I have a lot to talk about."

Double update 'cause I forgot to update YET AGAIN.

So this chapter was crazy-ish.  Don't worry, I plan to include Jihyun very soon muah ha ha ha.

What do you think about Chaelisa?

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi