|CHAPTER TWELVE|

|12|

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

It was about 3 pm in the afternoon and Jimin and Yoongi have made plans to hangout with each other.

Yoongi was currently standing in front of his walk in closet trying to look for something to wear. 

Ever since his dreams about Jimin started, he's been acting very strange and Jimin's noticed.

Every time Jimin asks what's wrong, Yoongi just waves him off and says it's nothing and Jimin believes him. He didn't want to pressure his friend into telling him something he was not comfortable with talking about.

Looking around his closet for the nth time that hour, he just decided on some black jeans and a black Green Day shirt.

As he walked out of the closet, he ruffed his hair and started thinking about his recent dreams.

At first, he was confused and wondered why he would have such dreams about his best friend but soon just figured that he had developed a crush on Jimin.

What he didn't know was that Jimin felt the same way.

He didn't find it awkward or even try to deny the fact that he liked him because he knew, from the first time he laid eyes on him, that he would eventually, at some point, like him.

I mean...it's Jimin, who wouldn't?

As Yoongi walked to his room to get his keys and phone, he found Jimin laying on his bed while he played with his phone.

Oh right! I gave Jimin keys to my house, Yoongi thought as he smiled at the boy on his bed.

Since Jimin wasn't facing Yoongi's direction, Yoongi decided to take this opportunity to jump him. 

He slowly walked up to him, sure to not make a noise.

Poor Jimin didn't know what was coming.

Yoongi jumped onto the bed and above Jimin.

Jimin just so happen to hear Yoongi's last few foot steps and turned to face his hyung.

Bad idea.

When Yoongi came crashing down on him, their faces were less than 2 centimeters away. 

And they stayed there, lost in each other's eyes. None of them moved or even attempted to.

Their moment was broken when Jimin smiled and hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi, who was taken aback by his gesture, struggled to hold his weight to separate their bodies and collapsed on Jimin.

He lifted up his head to check if Jimin was okay, only to be flipped over by the younger.

Jimin was now on top of Yoongi with a playful smile on his face.

"Hi, hyung!", he said cheerfully.

To say Yoongi was shook was a complete understatement.

Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes, slowly getting lost. 

Jimin noticed his hyung's behavior and flushed.

There they were, yet again staring into each other's eyes, not even caring if anyone else walked in--since the other members had the keys.

Without thinking, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's neck softly and connected their lips, Jimin meeting him half way.

This is when they knew, they fucked up.

__

So yaaaay!!!

A chapter!

Sorry for not updating recently, I've been studying for the PSAT which was yesterday...

Anyways

Sorry for any mistakes...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks fro reading~<3
-MinJiminParkYoongi