|CHAPTER TEN|

|10|

"Oh, hey Yoongi! What's up?", the girl Jimin now knew as Hyelin exclaimed, a smile resting on her lips.

Yoongi immediately jumped up from his chair and hugged her.

"It's been so long! How have you been?", Yoongi asked, excitement written all over his face.

"Great so far.", she said as she hugged back.

Hyelin turned her head slightly and looked a Jimin for a second before turning back to face Yoongi.

They separated from their hug and Yoongi decided to speak again.

"How's-", before Yoongi could finish his sentence, his phone cut him off. "Hold on, I'll be right back. Namjoon's complaining about what gift to get for Jin's birthday AGAIN."

Yoongi went of to somewhere, probably the bathroom, to answer the call.

Once, Yoongi left, Hyelin sat beside Jimin and looked him in the eyes.

"Hi! I'm Hyelin, Yoongi's ex-girlfriend.", she said with a spark in her eyes.

"Hello. I'm Jimin.", he said shyly, not used to the closeness of the new stranger and feeling self conscious because Yoongi dated such a beautiful girl.

I don't have a chance. Yoongi hyung probably isn't gay anyways.

The girl squeaked.

"You're sooooo cute omg!", she said as she pinched his cheeks.

Jimin looked at her with wide eyes.

"What?"

After a while, she got herself back together and turned to face Jimin again.

"So, how long have you and Yoongi been dating?", she asked with a suggestive tone as she raised her eyebrows up and down.

Jimin visibly flushed and put his head down to stare at his feet.

"W-W-We're n-not da-ting. We're j-just frien-ds.", Jimin said not being able to hold back his stutter.

"You guys are so cute! Are you sure you're just friends 'cause the way you guys look at each other tells me different.", Hyelin squealed and held her heart.

"I'm sure.", Jimin said, finally calming down a bit. This girl has way to much energy, even for Jimin who's known as the hyper, energetic one of their friend circle. "Everything we have in our relationship is just platonic."

Hyelin gave Jimin a knowing look before getting up from the seat next to Jimin to stand at the front of the table with her notepad and pen.

"Hyelin ssi?", Jimin began.

"Hyelin noona.", she corrected giving him a slight wink.

"Okay. Hyelin-noona, why did you and Yoongi hyung break up? Usually people who break up don't stay friends.", Jimin asked, with his head slightly tilting to his left.

"We broke up because of distance. We knew that we couldn't handle a long distance relationship so before I moved to Britain, we broke up. We didn't end things bad so we ended up still being friends when I moved back here. When I came back, we had coffee and watched a movie together like friends would do.", she emphasizes the word friends for Jimin to understand that they both no longer had feelings for each other.

Jimin took a while to process all that information before he turned to his noona with a huge smile.

"You lived in Britain which means you know how to speak English, right?", Jimin asked, full of hope.

"Yes, you are correct. I lived in Britain for 6 years.", Hyelin said with a British accent and a small smile.

"No way! Someone else who knows English besides Namjoon. I didn't live in Britain but I did live in Australia since I was 3. I just recently moved back to Korea 2 years ago.", Jimin said in perfect English with an Australian accent.

Hyelin gasped.

"I love your accent!", she exclaimed.

"I love yours too!", Jimin exclaimed with just as much enthusiasm.

That lead to them having a full-on English conversation while they waited for Yoongi to come back.

Looks like Hyelin found herself a gay best friend.

Looks like Jimin found himself his first female friend other than his sister's friends and girlfriend.

Yoongi then came back a few minutes later and they began to talk in Korean again so that he wouldn't feel left out.

She took their orders FINALLY and got they're food.

Again, Jimin and Yoongi were on their phones waiting until the actual food came to start talking again.

By the end of their dinner, Hyelin came back to get the signed check back.

"It was nice seeing you again Yoongi.", she said before she turned to Jimin and began speaking in English again. "It was nice meeting you Jimin. Don't forget to text me when you need advice on you-know-who.", she said with a wink.

Somewhere in between their conversation from earlier, the exchanges phone numbers because Hyelin wanted Jimin to text her if he needed "advice for your soon to be boyfriend."

"Yeah, yeah.", Jimin responded in English as well. "I'll text you once I get home. I swear it's not what you think though."

Yoongi looked a Jimin. Then at Hyelin. Then at Jimin. Then at Hyelin. He just continued to stare back and fourth at the two with wide eyes. He wasn't fluent in English but he still understood some words. Jimin had some explaining to do.

She smirked and walked away slightly waving to the boys.

"What. The. Fuck. Park Jimin you did not tell me that you knew English and that you have such a cute accent! The hell? I feel betrayed!", Yoongi yelled as soon as they left the restaurant.

Jimin interlocked their hands and began walking back to his house.

"You never asked.", Jimin began. "You should have guessed so to. If you really are a BLINK like you said earlier, you should know that Rosé is Australian. I'm her brother. What does that make me?", Jimin said as he playfully rolled his eyes at Yoongi's stupidity.

"Oh.", was all Yoongi said. He thought for a moment before he realized something he didn't notice before. "How do you and Hyelin know each other? I never introduced you guys."

"He had a small talk right after you left.", Jimin blushed thinking back to the moment she refereed to them as boyfriends. "Hyelin noona's nice."

Yoongi nodded and they fell into a comfortable silence.

They decided to go to Jimin's house to watch a movie instead of going to the movie theater since Yoongi claimed it was "so far way".

They walked back hand in hand, admiring the stars above them and enjoying each other's presence.

Chapter 1 out of 2 since I'm too lazy to update 3 chapters.

So...yeah...I decided to make Jimin Australian...I REGRET NOTHING!

Questions: What's your favorite color? Do you like Jimin's new friend?

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi