|CHAPTER FIVE|

|5|

@SpicyGucciWrap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After breakfast, Jimin and Yoongi decided to go back to Jimin's room to just talk and do dumb things like they usually do.

They were currently sitting on Jimin's bed whispering to each other about the Namjin couple which they heard about just minutes ago when suddenly the door burst open and in came Seokjin looking out of breath with his cheeks flushed. 

"Yoonmin" Yoonmin?  Both Jimin and Yoongi mumbled at the same time "I have to step out real quick.  I'll be right back.  Namjoon needs me and it's really important.", he said kind of getting out of breath during the end.

Before Jimin and Yoongi got the chance to tease him, he was already out the door.

"So Jin-hyung left.  We have the house to ourselves now. What do you want to do now?", Jimin asked.

Yoongi turned to Jimin and smirked.  Jimin smirked back and they both rushed to stand on their feet.

  ❀❀❀ 

  From downstairs all you could hear was noise.

If Seokjin walked in on them he would for sure scold them for being so reckless.

Music was blasting from the speakers and echoing throughout the house.

Jimin was currently jumping on the couch while Yoongi was on the coffee table and they were both dancing to Bang Bang Bang.

Seokjin would hate for them to be standing of the furniture like they were doing now because they could hurt themselves but neither one cared.  

They were having too much fun. 

Yoongi then jumped off the table and started to rap G-dragon's part and Jimin stared at him, face full of adoration and amazement. 

He was surprised that Yoongi had such a raspy voice.  He found it really attractive but of course he would never admit it out loud. 

We go hard 불침번 
(We go hard bulchimbeon) 

밤새 달려 축지법
(bamsae dallyeo chukjibeop)

이 노래는 꼭지점 신이나 불러라 신점
(i noraeneun kkokjijeom sinina bulleora sinjeom)

큰 비명소리는 마성의 멜로디 
(keun bimyeongsorineun maseongui mellodi)

검은 독기의 연결 고리
(geomeun dokgiui yeongyeol gori)

사방 팔방 오방 가서 푸는 고삐 whoo  
(sabang palbang obang gaseo puneun goppi whoo)

Taeyang's part came next.  It was Yoongi's turn to be surprised.  He was memorized by the beautiful high pitch sound reaching his ears called Jimin's voice.

He stared at him as he sang and slightly blushed.  

난 불을 질러 네 심장을 태워
(nan bureul jilleo ne simjangeul taewo)  

널 미치게 하고 싶 
(neol michige hago sipeo)

Before Jimin had the chance to sing the next part, he suffered the consequences of jumping on the couch.

One moment, he was jumping on the couch singing his heart out to his favorite song and the next, he ended up on the floor on T.O.P of Yoongi.

"Hey.", Yoongi said sheepishly looking up at Jimin.

"Hi.", Jimin shyly said and hid his blushing cheeks by snuggling into Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi laughed and with one arm hugged Jimin's waist.  He took his free hand and grabbed Jimin's hand and began to laugh even harder now realizing that Jimin just fell of the couch.

Once Jimin gained his self control again he realized what Yoongi was laughing about, he squeezed his hand and glared at him.

Instead of that making Yoongi shut up,  Yoongi just laughed even harder than before.

Jimin tried to get up and angrily stomp to his room but a big hand grabbed onto his arm and pulled him back down so that now Yoongi was spooning Jimin.

Jimin glared at Yoongi but he just started to laugh.  AGAIN!

Seriously, what is wrong with this boy?, Jimin thought.  But he slightly blushed at the cute laugh coming from the older one of the two.

"Oh my god! I'm so done with you! Get out!"
"What ever you say, princess Jimin."
"Butt face!"
"Please, you love me."

Asshat.  Jimin thought but nevertheless began to snuggle into Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi got up to turn the music of which earned whines from the younger and laid back down.

He scooped Jimin up so that they were in their previous position and brought out his phone and earphones that were in his pocket and put one in Jimin's ear and the other in his.

Then, he put some random movie on and they stay cuddled there watching random movies until they heard the front door open.

It's hard to believe that this beautiful friendship started just because of an idol group called Big Bang.

___

Did you guess catch my joke?

Are you multi-fandom? 
If you are, what groups do you stan?

Thanks for reading~ <3
-MinJiminParkYoongi